• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Silveralius

Squire
FP's cost 50 diamonds each, and the small apple package breaks down to 5 diamonds per apple. So 20 FP's has a value of 1000 diamonds and so does 200 apples. Seems balanced to me.
Your math is correct and coresponde with noramal cost for diamonds and apple cost for diamonds.
But this is not about the diamonds. This is about compare to another prizes. 20 fp is nothing. You buy it and one time spend it. But if you buy cheaper building, you build it and have profit every time.
And we still can buy fp for coins.
But If I calculate the cost of other buildins that means the buildings is at most cheaper that fp.
And this is crazy.

And the other thing. To unlock this prize you must spend some another apples. And it is random. So that mean the real cost of the prize is another.
If you have a luck is a bit lowest. If you haven't luck is much, much higer.

But after this style of event I realy would like to see how much people buyed some of that locked prizes.
If you have acces to statisticc and you can tell it to as, it would be great to see how much people buyed that prizes.

In my opinion the numbers it will be much lower that last year. But maybe Inno will surprise us.

DeletedUser

FP's cost 50 diamonds each, and the small apple package breaks down to 5 diamonds per apple. So 20 FP's has a value of 1000 diamonds and so does 200 apples. Seems balanced to me.

Sooooo... if it is 5 diamons per apple... and you cannot give us back the apples we spent on the first day... give us diamonds! You can even take away the crap I got for them, even better! :) And you can count back those 1000 diamond we got already - so for 975 spent apples I should have back... let me see... 775 really that would be... 3875 diamonds! That is the REAL and BALANCED cost of the bug you made and you won't compensate! :mad:

Does anyone actually want 20FP though? I don't, it's pity change to me. Hell, anyone who logs in two times a day makes 20FP just by doing nothing. That's hardly worth 1000 diamonds. All of the prizes are garbage and clutter up the whole basket so you never get the daily prize.

DeletedUser7905

Hello everybody,
What is the price of a sanctuary of knowledge please?

DeletedUser8054

When is the application with this event for tablets expected to arrive?

DeletedUser5097

Extended feedback Fall event 2017

Overall

Let's start with the overall feedback. I just completed the event. The event is well designed, with
good rewards in the baskets. The most missions are fair and pretty rewarding. A nice new load
screen has been made and it seems pretty epic. Maybe even more epic then last year, keep
the good work up.

Missions

The missions are pretty fair. Some are a bit time consumming, but by far not impossible. I did
see also some new things to do. Like have completed the GE lvl 1, very intressting, but let
we hope this will auto done when it's monday.xd Even while there as a altarnative to pay many
goods to your guild, so yeah it should not be impossible on mondays.
The amount of missions, 40 total are a lot. I like it, because it gives much more chances to get
many apples. That's realy good for this event. Also breacking down the missions in 3, first 10,
then 20 and the last 20 missions are pretty good. The reward of getting a cider mill is very fair
for players how did not get a cider mill, just like previous events where done long before, but
now even 2 cider mills, that's a lot more then I expected. I mean FoE is in general kind in
giving good rewards and still a good overall game ballance, that's so rare that I haven't seen
it outside FoE, except once*.
The end rewards after completing all 40 missions is a nice loot: 2 cider mills, 2 upgrades
for a cider mill (or both) and many apples to spend in the shop. Pretty smart to give us 2 upgrades
and the final upgrade via the shop.

*In Kartuga, a game that doesn't exists anymore, also a Innogame, you was able to get
also great rewards. The problem of that game and there downfall was ballance, many
items where locked by a lvl system, but via missions you was able to get this items realy
eurly. It was a fun game, but I think there biggest problems where that, but also the controlls
to play te game and not having a realy reason to pay for something, unlike FoE where you
does have many reasons to pay for something...
But still if Kartuga was did still exist, it would probbaly have been like FoE kind in giving
great rewards. Something that many FoE-players forget from time to time, that there is
a very rewariding system.

Shop

Since last year the shop got more expansive. The big basket was last year 100 apples, now
even 135, but the smaller basket just 75 apples like last year. Still the same system based
on luck and that's just fine.
The grand prize is pretty fair to get. If you completed the 40 missions (and not got victem by
a bug hehe, but that's just Béta testing :p), you should not have any problems with getting
your 3th upgrade for the cider mill. That's very fair.
The system that allows players to ''unlock'' prizes below the baskets is also pretty smart and
for the lucky once a nice thing. If your lucky enough to see your favorite price below the basket
and won it you can buy it as many times you want (as long you have enough apples). That's
realy great.
Then the today's specials came back. Very good system to bring up every day a new item
in the baskets. If the player does have the time and luck they can win there favorite item,
even while it's just a today's special.

Apple trees

A painfull point in the event. The apple trees been nerfed a lot. From up to 50 to just 5,
does mean -900%, that's a lot or just 10 times less if you get the jackpot. Just because
players did what they where not suposed to do to achieve a big advantage. I respect and
understand Inno in this part, but I believe they make it more intressting to switch between
guilds with this. I would find it a better sollution to simply reduce the max. number of
apple trees you can achieve every day, or just a cap on how many aids give a chance
on spawning a aplle tree.
Besides this the return of the apple trees are a great thing. Even while it's by far not
effective as it was and barely enough to get a extra upgrade after completing the
missions. It makes me feell doing something pointless to search for trees, after the
missions where done.

Lvl up

The system with upgrade-items was one of the best or maybe even the best idea
of FoE and maybe even the best idea of all Innogames so far. I remember year after
year players how got confused when they should sell a event building for a upgrade,
resulting in losing very special event buildings and frustrations between customers
and the Support teams.
Lucky that kind of days are over, with the upgrade items it's clear for the player. The
player don't have to sell manually the special event building and getting the better
version in return from the quest giver. Now a item takes all the trouble away by
auto selling and giving a better version in return.

Upgrading the Upgrade items - Fall event 2017
''Player, something is happening with your Cider Mill. It's evolving in to a Blooming
cider mill, congratulations!''
That what it felt like for me, when I saw the improvment of the upgrade items.xd
A very well designed overview shows the player what is happening, what the new
stats will become of there special event building when they use the upgrade-item.
This is realy great. So the player can still decide to cancle the upgrade, or if he/she
wants to complete the upgrade. Also in the overview the player can see clearly
what the upcoming upgrades are and the improvments.

Conclussions

At the end very very well done. Even while the apple trees are just a painfull
thing the event is overall pretty good. The introduction of improved upgrade-items
are also great.
Just a last note. As some another players already did said, in the past we did
have to wait of the next upgrade, now we got them all at once. Personal I'm
missing it a bit. I mean it's great to upgrade event buildings directly to the
max. but after that I have the loot already, so there is not realy something
to wait anymore for the return of the event for next year.:(

i would be really pissed too, believe me :)

i'm at quest 3/20, 3rd chain, and i have around 1200 apples
you need 3 Cider Mill upgrades to get the bountyfull Cider Mill, and 6 if you want to upgrade 2 Cider Mill's
not sure if the 2nd grand pize (3rd,4th too) costs also 1000 apples, if so, you need 4000 apples to spend, to get 6 Cider Mill upgrades
I'm pretty sure now that you can count some more apples on it.
First goal is 1K apples
Second goal is 1.2K apples
Also when you does spend 1K apples or more, this 1K apples doesn't count for your second goal. So you
must spend 1.2 apples for the next goal. This are already 200 apples more then you assumpt, I did assume
that too. I did see a screenshot of some one how need now 1,8K apples for a new upgrade, but I don't know
how many he/she already got. I think that it grow with 200 apples, so if that's the case then
1th = 1K
2th = 1.2K
3th = 1.4K
4th = 1.6K
If this is correct, then you need at long least (1K x 4) + (200 + 400 + 600 = 1.2K) = 4K + 1.2K = 5.2K apples.
That are just 1.200 apples more, but only IF the goal grow with 200 apples each time you got a upgrade.
With the calcullation in mind where it's likely to get 500-600 apples from trees, + a lot from missions, I
assume that only the lucky once can get one fully upgraded ciddermill AND a cidermill lvl 2 (blooming
cidermill).
So yeah the plan to get 2 bountifull cidermill, or as I like to said it a fully upgraded one, you need many
apples, perhaps way more then you can get for free if your not guild hopping. So my advice is if you want
to reach this goal, jump from guild to guild as many times you can after completing the missions.:D You
will not get it in a diffrent way.

Andi47

Overlord
Extended feedback Fall event 2017
I respect and
understand Inno in this part, but I believe they make it more intressting to switch between
guilds with this. I would find it a better sollution to simply reduce the max. number of
apple trees you can achieve every day, or just a cap on how many aids give a chance
on spawning a aplle tree.

I agree with the cap, if Inno considered the following things:
One can have up to...
* 140 Friends
* 79 Guild mates
* ~79 Neighbours (well... I have also seen neighbourhoods with 82 or 83 neighbours, but they are quite rare)

That is a total of ~298 players which one can aid at maximum if having a full friends-list, guild and 'hood.

So to my opinion, the cap of both planting and receiving apple trees should be above 298 aid actions per day, so that every aid (given and received) aid action has a chance to give / get an apple tree when you don't switch guilds or friends.

I have seen one or two players posting their impression here, that the cap seems to be significantly below 298 - @innogames can you please confirm whether the cap is below or above 298?

DeletedUser

Greetings all,

I am very happy to let you all know that after passing on your feedback about the issue we had with the progress reset the first night of the event, our hard working dev team has found a way to restore all of your lost progress.
If things go according to plan we will receive this fix tomorrow.
This may cause some of you to have more in your progress bar than is needed for the next grand prize, but it should resolve itself the next time you spend apples, as it will also reward the grand prize at that time.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback and participation,
Team Beta

DeletedUser5097

Greetings all,

I am very happy to let you all know that after passing on your feedback about the issue we had with the progress reset the first night of the event, our hard working dev team has found a way to restore all of your lost progress.
This may cause some of you to have more in your progress bar than is needed for the next grand prize, but it should resolve itself the next time you spend apples, as it will also reward the grand prize at that time.
If things go according to plan we will receive this fix tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback and participation,
Team Beta
I haven't seen the 2x 135 apples in my progress bar of the 2th upgrade, that I used at the first day of the event, Zarok. It's not a big issue for me, but just wanted to let you know.
I agree with the cap, if Inno considered the following things:
One can have up to...
* 140 Friends
* 79 Guild mates
* ~79 Neighbours (well... I have also seen neighbourhoods with 82 or 83 neighbours, but they are quite rare)

That is a total of ~298 players which one can aid at maximum if having a full friends-list, guild and 'hood.

So to my opinion, the cap of both planting and receiving apple trees should be above 298 aid actions per day, so that every aid (given and received) aid action has a chance to give / get an apple tree when you don't switch guilds or friends.

I have seen one or two players posting their impression here, that the cap seems to be significantly below 298 - @innogames can you please confirm whether the cap is below or above 298?
The current cap is not on how many aids, but on apples from trees. The current cap is 5 apples/tree,
last year this was 50 apples/tree.
A cap of possible achieving a apple tree by aiding X times would solve the ''problem'' of guild hopping,
that was the reason of this cap to reduce the apples from it, but in the prosses they made it much
more intressting to do. In my opinion the only way to stop players effective to doing this is a cap
based on how many aids they did during the day. As you pointed out natural this would be in extreme
cases almost 300 aids/day. So I think this might be the sollution:
- After recieving 300 aids during the day, there is no chance to recieve any apple tree
- After aiding 300x in one day there is still a chance to plant a apple tree, but you won't get a apple in return
With this everyboddy gets a equel chance on getting there apples. Only guild hoppers are been hurt,
because they will likely hit the cap at some point. So there is no reason for guild hopping anymore,
since there are on the max. 300x chance on a tree. Also after aiding 300 players, there is not much
reasson for yourself to proceed, since you won't get any reward. At the end of the day guild hopping
will not result in any advantage with this cap, you just wasted much of your life time.
Under a day I understood from 23.59h local server time to the next day 23.59h local server time.

DeletedUser5097

Hi there! Please note that the fix is not here yet. I will come at some point tomorrow :).
Thanks for your comment!
Thanks for the quick reply.:) I'm glad that I can help you with testing new things. I will look tomorow
or it has been fixed, I will let you know tomorow or it has been fixed. Glad that the team did find a way
to fix it.

DeletedUser7107

MY "Daily" special resets every 48 hours. Whats up with that?

Sorry, my mistake. Once I unlock a prize from the basket, that is what is available for 2 days

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7107

Too big of an off-set especially if you completed the first 2 parts in quests... You dont got the opportunity to harvest that amount back, as the third part of the quest are day-locked. Best for the dev is to either compensate in diamonds to buy back the lost apples, or restart the event if they cant give back the apples.
the 3rd quest line is not day locked, i have completed it already

DeletedUser7503

I opened my basket, received the prize behind the lock at the bottom but the lock never unlocked!!!!!!!!!

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-08-23 - inappropriate language

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

Further update:
After opened several baskets, still only got crap :D

HuscarlTW

Squire
If SoK is not in the normal basket, am I right in thinking there will be no option to "unlock" the SoK and buy multiple with apples?

Also,

That's only balanced if you think that FPs are actually worth 50 diamonds each. (Spoilers: they aren't.)

If FP are actually worth 50 diamonds then I guess I make 16,000 diamonds daily with my main city's daily collection.