• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fall Event 2017

DeletedUser7239

Legiox - I wouldn't hold my breath, we are RARELY heard.
Actually, that is not fair. Inno does listen when we report a bug, but by experience they listen ONLY when we report of bug (and they try to fix it).
But so far (bvy what I read and saw) they absolutely do not care about suggestions as you put them (and other players put them myself included), and not only here in fall event. So suggesting anything, event really good one, is total wasting of your/our time. I would even give them the fact, that they do read the forum several times every day, but any suggestions of even small change other than real bug/error, are falling on def ears
Simply "They know the best" how we "should" play and what we "should" pay and what we "should (not)" get for that. Period, end of story.
Just to put example of really small, the smallest suggestion (and I know it doesn't belong here, just as an example) in the new incident stuff - common reward of coins/supplies is ridiculously low. (Like 15, 20, 35 and such). It was suggested, that this reward should be the same as for the motivate/polish for giver era. That is logical and fair and really would not ruin Inno's budget. And program-wise very simple, because that variable already exists in the code. Nothing changed and nothing will.
So, your and other's suggestions will not be taken into consideration, they will not change the price for baskets nor increase the percentage, because that would much more affect their budget (= it would increase the rewards for players) than tiny incidents value, that's why they wont change it. Cuz they want to make that much income and they couldn't care less what we think about those values.

Note for the forum moderators such as Zarok Dai, Bryfft and others: Nothing against you guys, I know that you are not the ones who decide this stuff. I even (want to) think that you pass on not only bugs but suggestions as well. But the big bosses.. well, we all know how large company works, right?

So lets have fun with the event as it is, cuz nothing will change and - if you didn't buy any diamonds, then each and every apple you get is free and any (even really dumb) reward is thus free too. Enjoy them, build them and discard them and do it all over again :)

They are far far away from knowing the best, i know your right, but if they do not change at least from my part 0€ will be spent :D
A company must make money i know but they are pushing so from my part that will be how it said it before.
Lets see what they do.

Lighthouse197

Farmer
Pathfinder
So does anyone have the full quest list yet I missed a couple of them to keep my notes for live.
I have most of them - I am missing #13 on the second set - the one in between "visit 10 taverns" and "Research a tech or donate 350 goods of your age or previous age". So far I have gotten up to the first quest in the 3rd set. Can you help me out on the 13th? And let me know what you are missing to fill in your list. Or I can post what I have so far if that would be better for you.

DeletedUser8316

So far it looks like they have really clamped down on SoKs in events this year. They greatly watered down the prize wheel in the Summer event (also made it 1 SoK instead of 4 when it did show up). The odds don't seem to be very good that SoK will show up as the daily and locked prize at the same time. Even if it does, I'm guessing the Apple cost will be very high.

jtrucker

Baronet
I have most of them - I am missing #13 on the second set - the one in between "visit 10 taverns" and "Research a tech or donate 350 goods of your age or previous age". So far I have gotten up to the first quest in the 3rd set. Can you help me out on the 13th? And let me know what you are missing to fill in your list. Or I can post what I have so far if that would be better for you.

13. Build 2 cultural building from your age or 3 from previous age.
Spend 10 fps

I have all 3 sets complete, but not in English and I am too lazy to translate it all, but have no problem of posting whatever you guys are missing ;-))

jtrucker

Baronet
So far it looks like they have really clamped down on SoKs in events this year. They greatly watered down the prize wheel in the Summer event (also made it 1 SoK instead of 4 when it did show up). The odds don't seem to be very good that SoK will show up as the daily and locked prize at the same time. Even if it does, I'm guessing the Apple cost will be very high.

I believe I saw SoK once. But can't swear on it. There is a chance I wasn't online each and every day - too busy at work...

DeletedUser8449

Does anyone know when the event go live?
On foe wiki is said 04.09, means next Monday, is this right?

Lighthouse197

Farmer
Pathfinder
13. Build 2 cultural building from your age or 3 from previous age.
Spend 10 fps

I have all 3 sets complete, but not in English and I am too lazy to translate it all, but have no problem of posting whatever you guys are missing ;-))
Thanks JTrucker, appreciate it!

jtrucker

Baronet
Final opinion:
I actually like quest events one after another, so I'm biased positively (usually) :)

1. The tasks - they were fun, not excruciatingly difficult, quite fast actually. Some of them brand new as well ("Finish any other quest"...), cool to that.

2. The main reward - cool. Cider Mill was always really nice building even if that was just a plain supply production building - small with big production. One of a few I actually do like to use reno kit on. The multiple upgrade is nice too and 3x5 size for 3 fps/day is good. 3xSoK would need 3 less space, but the mill has the option of variable production and for FPs you do not rely on motivation (although it probably never happened that the SoK would remain unmotivated)

3. The baskets - TERRIBLE. I spend ALL apples obtained in the all three quests for the more expensive basket (didn;'t count the apples total, but simply ALL of them) and I got 2x 5% price and ALL others were 10% prices, not a single 20% or any other which still was there. No one will convince me, that the math is correct unless they send me copy of the code so I can see it in my own eyes, and they won't do that. So it is broken IMO.

4. The price of the "better" basket is too high for the amount of apples possible to get and it was discussed before.

5. The grand price - the fact that they killed "neighbors working together" is the worst niff they did yet. It is stupid, plain and simple. Mathematically, working at it alone you can get ONLY the first grand price. End of story. Unless you spend tons of diamonds (for unreasonable price), which I didn't (I did use the free diamonds they gave us for "testing the event" to speed up tasks such as recruiting units or Scouting the province).

6. Apples around city/Aiding - that was cool last year and it remained cool. I actually found quite a few apple trees daily. Not enough for the second grand price though.

So all after all - the only think Inno is interested in = no, I did not discover any bug, it worked, I had no glitches, no freezing of computer, no other technical issues apart from the math as I said before.
Inno is NOT interested in opinions and suggestions other than software glitches, as we saw again and again, so - yes, Inno, go ahead and run it live, it works, although (paragraphs 3 and 5) it really sucks and you will hear from a lot of unhappy people.
Nevertheless, even the wrong math will award everyone, who finishes all three quest lines and spends all apples, with 2 cider mills and 3 upgrades, so each and every player CAN get one fully upgraded cider mill for free.

DeletedUser8449

I have 2 Questions
1:
Quest 11 of the second Part is
"Scout a province OR Solve 12 GE encounters" and "Spend 10 Forge Points".
Is it complete when i already have finish for examle 16 encounters when the quest pops up, or do i have to finish the 12 encounters when the quest is active?

2:
Quest 14 of the third Part
"Scout a province OR have the first difficulty in the Guild Expedition solved" and "Spend 15 Forge Points"
Is this complete when i already in the second or third difficult when the quest pops up, or do i finish the first stage while the Quest is acitve?

I ask because event go life on Tuesday, and if it is late on tuesday i already have finish a lot of the GE

jtrucker

Baronet
I do not know this event (didn't do the GE options cuz I have low ATT bonus yet and no alcatraz), but in previous events (on non beta servers) what happened was -
in the case of Q 11 - IF you had ALL GE done when taken this quest, it did count it. If you hadn't finished GE yet, it started the counts AFTER accepting the quest = you had to actually do the fights/negotiations after you've taken the quest - the remaining of GE - up to the required number or until GE is completely done and you have no more encounters available.

Q14 - it counts finished first round, period. No matter when you do it, before or after accepting the quest.

So one can assume that in the fall event it would be the same...

DeletedUser8061

Final opinion:Mathematically, working at it alone you can get ONLY the first grand price. End of story. Unless you spend tons of diamonds (for unreasonable price), which I didn't (I did use the free diamonds they gave us for "testing the event" to speed up tasks such as recruiting units or Scouting the province).

You're wrong. During the event you get around 100 apples per day from aiding & around your city (that's if you have around 90 friends, full neighbour list & around 70 guildmates; and it's "around", because I'm not aided by more than a half of them). Plus those for quests. So in total, at the end of the event you'll have 3,500 – 4,000 apples. And grand prizes are given for 1000, 1200, 1500. You do get at least 2 prizes + a high probability of one more, and it's without spending diamonds.

DeletedUser7905

Hello,
Do you know the price of the sanctuaries of knowledge please?
Thx :)

DeletedUser8061

Hello,
Do you know the price of the sanctuaries of knowledge please?
Thx :)
And I guess they won't be available. As they are Daily Specials, which means you can win them during their day, while locked prizes are held for 3 days. And there hasn't been any Daily Specials as locked prizes yet.

jtrucker

Baronet
You're wrong. During the event you get around 100 apples per day from aiding & around your city (that's if you have around 90 friends, full neighbour list & around 70 guildmates; and it's "around", because I'm not aided by more than a half of them). Plus those for quests. So in total, at the end of the event you'll have 3,500 – 4,000 apples. And grand prizes are given for 1000, 1200, 1500. You do get at least 2 prizes + a high probability of one more, and it's without spending diamonds.

Well Harleen, I'm happy for you, the wheels of probability turns in your favor. I hope that you will win multiple 20% prices as well (and I really mean it, I don't want Innogame to keep all the prices). It never occurred to me to count it, so I did just now. Have 95 friends, tiny 30 member guild and regular neighborhood and aiding all of them I got 38 apples. Around my city I found whole 3 apple trees:). But I admit, that it was usually more, up to 8-10 perhaps, most common number of apples from trees was 2 (in about 99%, I saw about 5 times 5 apples in the whole event so far), so today I got whooping 44 apples. My name is what I am = trucker, so I can't be at the computer other than once a day in the evening thus there might be apple trees which are planted and then disappear uncollected. But playing the game as I could... as regularly working person without computer access at work can (yes, I have FoE on my phone but really cannot and may not play when driving a truck), I stand behind the math I described. As up today I got and spent 1965 apples and I do have 130 more stored and have to wait for 5 more to be able to pick "the better" basket with hopes for at least one lonely 20% price.

Yes, I understand that it ALL is just a probability. So for sure there are players (such as yourself) who will find and collect more apples as there are players who will (hopefully) win the 20% prices. I just think that the math is really tight and the price high.
But truly - everyone can get one fully upgraded cider mill for free, so it is all good in the end, just don't expect too much more. If you get more, good for you.

SirSmithy

Squire
I opened today 10 times the 135 basket... the SoK had a 20% chance. I was bit surprised that high chance it had.
But... guess what! From 10 tries no single SoK at that high chance. Is it really 20% chance!? Come on! At least a single poor SoK for this chance....

DeletedUser7942

I opened today 10 times the 135 basket... the SoK had a 20% chance. I was bit surprised that high chance it had.
But... guess what! From 10 tries no single SoK at that high chance. Is it really 20% chance!? Come on! At least a single poor SoK for this chance....
I got an HoF on the fourth try so technically that's 25%. Just think of it as an 80% chance to not get it, maybe that will help:(