• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Sl8yer

Regent
The missions bite those of the daily challenge. For the daily challenge I have to finish 24-1hour productions. For the fall event I have to finish a 5 minute production 8 times. Can't do both at the same time.

DeletedUser16

The missions bite those of the daily challenge. For the daily challenge I have to finish 24-1hour productions. For the fall event I have to finish a 5 minute production 8 times. Can't do both at the same time.
You don't necessarily have to do them at the same time, the event is 24 days long :). Also, it's a new thing now, but in the future it will be a regular thing that events run alongside Daily Challenges.
But of course, if this proves to be too challenging, changes may be done :).

DeletedUser7239

Yeah, again with the 20% baskets and even worst this time, 135 apples vs 120 apples last year, for the great basket.
Not only this is a diamond spending ritual, but this time its pretty messed up , because players do not have enough expansions avaliable to unlock, so again why bother?

DeletedUser8341

Maybe it's just because I am a new player this year ut I got to this sentence and I'm still trying to make sense of it

The content of the baskets will remain largely the same ... but every day there will be something different ... in them.

However I try to read it, that just does not compute!

podkap1970

Emperor
so you took out the SoK in the right basket as expected hehe
i guess as today's special we will see him

both baskets have prices i don't need, i know a SoK was a big price in those basket, this year we miss a good price in there, little sad
i was hoping to get a new price atleast, i guess its only a better cider mill you can get in this event

hmm well it went from a very good event into a normal (not intersting enough) event :(

DeletedUser8341

Yeah, again with the 20% baskets and even worst this time, 135 apples vs 120 apples last year, for the great basket.
Not only this is a diamond spending ritual, but this time its pretty messed up , because players do not have enough expansions avaliable to unlock, so again why bother?
Perhaps you missed reading
In addition to quests (this year we have a lot more of them, with a lot more apples that can be obtained there)
It would seem natural, if apples have been devalued from last year, that more will be needed for the same prize.

DeletedUser8341

Note that this event is only available via browser in its Beta stage, but of course it will be fully cross-platform once released live :)
Well, I am glad you are happy that app players can't play this game on beta, and that it will be released live to the app without having been tested.

It really is a very poor show. Design should be happening cross-platform, development should be happening cross-platform, testing should be happening cross -platform, not just shoving it out there to further damage the reputation FoE (and Inno) is getting on gaming forums.

DeletedUser16

Well, I am glad you are happy that app players can't play this game on beta, and that it will be released live to the app without having been tested.
Of course it will be enabled on mobile when the version containing the event is available in the stores :).

Lets see how much more apples are give compared to last year, if it makes it up :)
Many more from quests. Less from trees. Especially if you've been doing guilds/friends hopping last year. This was patched for this year, so that loophole won't work any more.

and no more SoKs in the basket.. :(
SoKs and other high-demand buildings will be in baskets as daily specials (I think it's not a surprise :)).

Sl8yer

Regent
You don't necessarily have to do them at the same time, the event is 24 days long :). Also, it's a new thing now, but in the future it will be a regular thing that events run alongside Daily Challenges.
But of course, if this proves to be too challenging, changes may be done :).

I know I don't have to do them at the same time and that I have 24 days. On the other hand I only have 24 hrs for the daily challenge. Taking into consideration that I also need to eat, work and sleep actually a lot less hours than 24. Now if the missions of the fall event have been put together without looking at the missions of the daily challenge there is a big chance we all will get stuck.

DeletedUser

How should I know what I got for opening the chest? I have to reload the game after every opening, it just freezes...

DeletedUser16

Now if the missions of the fall event have been put together without looking at the missions of the daily challenge there is a big chance we all will get stuck.
Hmmm... perhaps there was a misunderstanding :). Missions from the Daily Challenges are not in any way connected to ongoing events. Events come and go, whereas Daily Challenges are here to stay.
There is a large pool of challenges from which you get relatively random ones (we can talk about details in the DC thread). So what happens in DC is completely disconnected from what happens in ongoing events.

How should I know what I got for opening the chest? I have to reload the game after every opening, it just freezes...
I tried to reproduce it now, but couldn't. Could you report to the support team (right click in the game -> Support, or here: https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/forgeofempires/market/zz)? They will be able to look at your account and tell you what you got. Hopefully also figure out what the problem is.

DeletedUser7239

Of course it will be enabled on mobile when the version containing the event is available in the stores :).

Many more from quests. Less from trees. Especially if you've been doing guilds/friends hopping last year. This was patched for this year, so that loophole won't work any more.

SoKs and other high-demand buildings will be in baskets as daily specials (I think it's not a surprise :)).

What do you meant by "loophole"?

DeletedUser7905

hi all,
What is the amount of apples received in the trees please ?