• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fall Event 2017

Pafton

Viceroy
Next up, the Fall Event. For convenience's sake, posting the buildings found by @Julian24.24 here too.
portrait_251.jpg
portrait_252.jpg

Buildings. All three are production buildings, and they are not Set buildings:
P_SS_MultiAge_FallBonus17a.png
P_SS_MultiAge_FallBonus17b.png

P_SS_MultiAge_FallBonus17c.png
The loading screen.
FALL_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Marquis
What are they? Chicken and Orange farmers?!

So the event reward will be a production building that passively has a random chance each day of producing chickens and oranges, that respectively run around the wilderness or appear in the trees outside your city, for you to collect and be awarded the same prize as a common Instance!

Last edited:

DeletedUser7454

I believe it will be a cider farm upgrade -- like the maypole upgrade

DeletedUser8150

I believe it will be a cider farm upgrade -- like the maypole upgrade

Seems unlikely the CF is pretty useless. Usually the big events don't give stuff like that out they leave that for the minor ones

DeletedUser8277

Thanks for the preview. Those buildings definitely look like cider farm 'upgrades'.

If they wanted to actually reward players who have been playing through quests for a year and kept their cider farms the upgrade wouldn't be a larger building but one of the same footprint that gave better/more rewards. The best part about the cider farm was it's small footprint relative to the amount of supplies it produced. It isn't a prize to me to get more supplies which are easy to come by and give up room which is hard to come by.

The cider farm is currently the only supply building I'm using in my live city and I have actually used 1ups to upgrade it. I could have used a larger building to get more supplies but supplies that you cant use RQ's on just aren't worth much space. So when this comes to live if it involves turing in my current 2x3 cider farm to get one of these, I will not be completing the quest. Not worth giving up something you can fit and use for something you can't and wont.

DeletedUser8058

Thanks for the preview. Those buildings definitely look like cider farm 'upgrades'.

If they wanted to actually reward players who have been playing through quests for a year and kept their cider farms the upgrade wouldn't be a larger building but one of the same footprint that gave better/more rewards. The best part about the cider farm was it's small footprint relative to the amount of supplies it produced. It isn't a prize to me to get more supplies which are easy to come by and give up room which is hard to come by.

The cider farm is currently the only supply building I'm using in my live city and I have actually used 1ups to upgrade it. I could have used a larger building to get more supplies but supplies that you cant use RQ's on just aren't worth much space. So when this comes to live if it involves turing in my current 2x3 cider farm to get one of these, I will not be completing the quest. Not worth giving up something you can fit and use for something you can't and wont.

That is kind of subjective, since when the Maypole was upgraded, they added an incentive to get the maypole upgrade. The Cider buildings while bigger may also increase in the goods they give as well as a passive bonus too.

DeletedUser3741

Like they do all those past years with the confectionary same will happen with the Cider farm too.. Bigger size and better bonus. The current sizes (according the pics) of those new Cider farms looks to be 3x3 and 3x4. I guess the production rewards will worth to get them. Time will tell :)

Julian thank you again for the nice review ;)

DeletedUser8071

Will Hall of Fame be in the event?
The hall of fame was included in the 2016 fall event so it maybe included this year. The Fall event was a full on (not like Halloween) event last year with many prizes. Check the FOE wiki site for more details.

DeletedUser7942

You have right.. With all those events i forget how the last Fall Event was working.Some times brains get stuck ;)
I guess maybe they just want to have it sometimes in a given event, it was in the Winter Event for 2014 and 2015 but not 2016. It's been offered two times this year in the Spring Event and Carnival Event, glancing through the fanpage wiki I don't see it's ever been offered for the Summer Event.

DeletedUser8150

Hmmm. Agreed. I suppose if the CF became like the Aviary I could just about handle it otherwise it is space wasting tat.

LadyHecate

Marquis
I suppose if the CF became like the Aviary I could just about handle it otherwise it is space wasting tat.
I would suggest that it's more likely to follow the Maypole upgrade from the Spring event. First upgrade increases production output and adds a production boost akin to LoA/RAH. Second upgrade increases further both production and boost.