• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Easter Event 2016

NorMags

Baronet
Witch Doctor again!!! Nobody wanted it yesterday, so what do you do? Yes, put it up there again... jeeesus christ how generous of you..:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6495

ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO END ON WITCH DOCTOR FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS TO TRADE EGGS?
Seriously? No seriously?
I don't even know how to voice my disappointment without some serious insulting language

I'm so close to quitting this game if they can't pull their heads out of.................the sand

12 hours left to trade eggs, why dont you just close this thread now INNO since you clearly DGAF anyway

DeletedUser7275

Let's just say this.....54 pages of feedback and how does the game respond.?

We need Trump to tell the people running this EVENT, "You're FIRED". All I will say is, if this happens on any of the live servers, I wonder what will become of the game in 3 months and 6 months from now. If this event goes live, forget any summer event, I can only imagine what is to come next.
Truly disappointing. EPIC FAIL.....Management, do you see what is happening here.???

DeletedUser1283

Guys this is silly you have changed the special so often some players missed certain buildings but then you leave the witch docter in for the last 2 days. got to agree with the last 4 posters. This is really not thinking of players and while some might have moaned if you had put a confectionary out or been happy if rogue hideout, now everyone will moan as they had this choice yesterday. Its wrong to leave the same one in for the last 2 days. Was today meant to be a 600 egg day and you pulled this because of the maths issue last time?
Easter was a good event now its not and the way its been managed is so bad it could be used as a test case in management studies about how to piss the customer off many many times during an event for the customer!!

DeletedUser6495

I wonder if they think beta is not an accurate cross-section of the player base and that live will be more enlightened than us slogs on beta........IT'S NOT LIKE EVERYONE OF US (BAR A SMALL FEW) ARE FROM THE LIVE SERVERS

DeletedUser7239

when i thought they were doing good changes...
Lets see, today , yesterday the witch doctor..honestly? another useless building..two days in a row xD
Now there is something that troubles me... event on live servers runs from 15/03 >04/04, it is 20 days... i hope you have the decency to change what has been ask by the players..because i wont spend money to get useless buildings...or to bet on 25% chances... your lack of response only contributes to infuriated players further...
I really hope that on live servers you change what has been ask.
Ps: i remember a big online company that did not pay attention to players, when asked to merge universes, result: new universes( at least on my community), have about 150 active players,old universes with inactive accounts, and now that everyone starts to leave game, they start to merge...learn with them...its too late..
Timbaland - its too late to apologize

DeletedUser5383

So what is it? The fact that Inno earned 100 million euro for last year, that has made you become arrogant?
The largest percentage of that 100 million was mostly due to FOE and the new mobile platform, but that gives you the right to ignore cusomer feedback, or is it just stupidity?
Or like governments, the fact that once any operation even becomes so big, that it feels it is doing the best thing no matter what customers say to the contrary, that has made you become arrogant?
The fact that your so arrogant, that you wont come on here or suggest a platform where you can explain yourselves to the people paying your wages.
The fact that your so arrogant, that you leave all the explaining for the forum mods to do, who you have placed in the middle and I bet they feel they are in an awkward position, this is how you treat people that work for free on your behalf?

Remember all empires throughout history have taken a long time to build, but a very short time to decay. Be wary Inno, the rot has started by your own hand.

DeletedUser6705

How wonderful that this stupid non-event has finally disappeared from our screen...
Only thing left to do is lean back and watch the fireworks when this this pile of **** hits the main servers ;)

DeletedUser7205

Suggestion for Inno... Upgrade your main forum server(s) to 1 million giga hertz CPU , with 1 billion Mega bytes of memory and a network speed of 5,0000 tera bytes instead of the 56K modem you use for gvg or your servers will crash or die a slow death.

If beta has managed 54 pages of complaints in such a short period, your normal forums are going to hit that in 1 day for a week or so ^_^

DeletedUser7253

WANT THE EASTER EVENT OF 2017 IS BETTER THAN THIS WAS THE YEAR, BECAUSE OF THAT YEAR WAS A SH***.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

QUIERE, EL CASO DE PASCUA 2017 sea mejor que este fue el año, a causa de ese año fue un MIE
R*****.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser4256

Regardless of all the latest changes made, this Easter event might be exciting for those casual players who log in and play a few minutes a day but for me, as a browser player, the event has been quite boring as a whole compared to earlier editions which were far more amusing

DeletedUser4285

so till next year now everyone. For same or for worse. We sure can't expect it to be any better next year.

bromtor

Squire
For next year we want real FoE programmers not those who spend there time mostly on Elvenar keep the boring sh..... on Elvenar and give us the action back.Im thinking to start my Sims back up thats a lot more fun then this eastern.
Now im looking to the main servers forum how things gonne end WE THE BETA PLAYERS HAVE WARNED YOU FOR THIS BIG FAILERE EVENT.

DeletedUser7253

For next year we want real FoE programmers not those who spend there time mostly on Elvenar keep the boring sh..... on Elvenar and give us the action back.Im thinking to start my Sims back up thats a lot more fun then this eastern.
Now im looking to the main servers forum how things gonne end WE THE BETA PLAYERS HAVE WARNED YOU FOR THIS BIG FAILERE EVENT.

Indeed, what makes me happy, are players of all worlds reclmando in the forums of the event, HAHAHA HOPE THAT THEY win EASTER EVENT $ 0.00 for ve learn to consult players before making any changes.

De hecho, lo que me hace feliz, son jugadores de todos los mundos reclmando en los foros del evento, HAHAHA esperanza de que ellos ganan PASCUA DE EVENTOS $ 0.00 para cinco aprender a consultar a los jugadores antes de hacer cualquier cambio.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Does anyone have a prize list ?
I don't have a list of the available prizes handy, but the order in which prizes are presented on Beta is not the same as on the live markets. Just keep that in mind, as some wiki pages out there list the order from Beta which can be misleading.