• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser7275

May I just say, I thought the event was ok and I thought I did ok w/2 SOK, 1 SOI, 1 Rogue camp, 2 egg supply thingies, 2 color guards, and some "stuff" until someone else, without spending $$ received:
15 Wishing Wells
15 Watchfires
15 Shrine of Inspiration
15 Shrine of Knowledge
15 Shrine of Awe
47 Reno Kits
45 Foeberge
67 Color Guards
A bunch of FP and BP
and I still have 34,700 Eggs

Although this person had the largest...haul they were not the only one that got thousands of eggs.... umm yeah :(

Now my question is this, HOW did you all get this many eggs to be able to do this.?
Unless my luck is that bad, or the game does truly hate me (maybe it does), I have NOTHING CLOSE to any of what you all have.
I had 1500 diamonds and I spent them all. I have 1 Color Guard Building, 1 Foeberge Shop, 1 Queen, 1 Wisteria Trophy and 1 Shrine of Inspiration and it now says, I am done with the event. I have 18 eggs left and that is all I have gotten from this event. It looks like others played it more to a fuller effect, YET, if this is what I can expect with the lack of eggs going around on the Live server, this may just signal the sign that "the game" has not encouraged me to find a different game to spend my hard earned money on. It is truly sad it comes to this, but it is shocking to me that some have massive items and others don't. I am EMA here and NOT FE.

I am FE Age in my primary and it will be a real sad event for me, if this is what I can expect from it. Please tell me, my case is isolated and not what it should be. It is sad I can expect "the game" to alienate us higher levels who PAY TO PLAY THE GAME, to be left out in the cold with nothing to be had in this event.

Please tell me I am wrong and I can expect so much more then this EPIC FAILURE.

Sadly,
Steve - LordStevie

Sorry I missed it, I also got 3 Unattached Color Guards and 1 Unattached Rogue.

DeletedUser4285

@lordstevie: The only thing you can expect are more EPIC FAILURES ;)

@Wife of Vlad: "REALLY powerful tree" ..... that is definitely what inno will reward us with at the end of the next event. A stone age tree at 2x2 and provides 25 happiness with the devs saying in their videos it is the best thing they could do for the players for any disappointment we, the players, may have experienced during the easter event.

DeletedUser2752

Didn't the Champion's Retreat already show up? I thought it was one of the first prizes...

DeletedUser4282

The Event stopped yesterday, was supposed to go 'till April4! I think?
My Australien Calender tell me it's March12 today? Wouldn't spend any
Diamonds on any quests!! Gotta come up with something better....:rolleyes:

Reidlin

Farmer
The Event stopped yesterday, was supposed to go 'till April4! I think?
My Australien Calender tell me it's March12 today? Wouldn't spend any
Diamonds on any quests!! Gotta come up with something better....:rolleyes:
April 4th is the end date for when the event is on the main servers.

DeletedUser7305

The easter quest is confusing. Do I have fulfilled them or not? There is a sign: "Fulfill all of the easter quests". But I don´t get any new easter quest. If I have fulfilled them the sign should be changed to: "You have fulfilled all of the easter quests” and if not a new quest should have appeared. I have logged in on daily basis and tried to do all quests, but still it doesn´s say anything about fulfilling them.

andre.andre

Farmer
Conclusions: No eggs on your deco, only 15/day from your town hall, about 25 eggs after every quest ( are 2/day), about 6 eggs at first login, and 1 egg after every chest you will oppened.... this mean about 70 eggs/ day .In the last years we can gather 200 eggs/day. To take a good prize (if you are lucky) you must to spend 120 eggs*6 times (=720 eggs), this mean about 10 days of work, so you can open and finish the golden chest only 1 times in 2 weeks for the "grand prize".
My opinion:will be a failure.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7275

Hello All,
On a serious note, does anyone have a list of the prizes that were given out and in what order.?

Also, here are the items that forced me to look at from this event. I started this event and I completed all the quests. I ONLY completed and received 1 Grand Prize and it was the Shrine of Frustration. I have my counter at 90/120 with NO WAY to get the SoK. I spent all my 1500 diamonds and like before, I listed my prizes. JUNK. I still spent 1500 Diamonds for my lack of getting anything good, 1 Color Guard Camp, maybe for here as I am still EMA here.

Now, over to the REAL WORLD and a GAME I PLAY with REAL MONEY. I am in FE Age in my primary world and 10 other worlds I am LMA/HMA.
So, you start the event and get 6 eggs, according to "Andre.Andre" above. Then the first day, 2 quests, if you can complete them. Call it another 50 eggs, so now you have 56 eggs and even if you time it right, you may make the 15 daily log in. So, 56+15=71 eggs the first day, if you are lucky. Now, take the Chests - Bronze Chest 40 Eggs, Silver Chest 70 Eggs and the Gold Chest 120 eggs. Now you can make your choice, 1 Bronze Chest and HOPE to get lucky, or gamble and get the Silver Chest. If you get lucky (which I will not, the game hates me) you will get eggs. For me, I will guarantee I get Forge Point Packs, which are an insult to me, as I get them now for finishing the Treasure Hunt DAILY.

You have a choice at this point, AGAIN, spend your Diamonds 200 Diamonds for 40 eggs, which will get you another choice AGAIN to get 1 Bronze Chest or 1 of the Silver Chest. All of these choices and I will BET REAL MONEY, that the first day gives one of the BEST Daily Prizes to FORCE PEOPLE to spend their diamonds. Anyone want to gamble.?

So, tell me, why would I want to spend real money on a game that will NOT give me something good in return.? I am FE Age in my Primary World and I have plenty of worthless medals, I can't spend due to NO MORE expansions. I have a bunch of HoF's, SoK's, 12 Rogue Hideouts, Multiple Premium Buildings and about 5 Reno Kits sitting in Inventory, waiting for the new age to open. Why would I want a Shrine of Inspiration (or Frustration) that will give me 1 random blue print every 2 days, when I have so many BP's now and when I M/P my daily 140 Friends, 80+ Neighbors and over 70 Guild mates that I am a Co-Leader of the Guild and I get 4-5 Random Blue Prints now. How does this 3x3 Building give me a POWERFUL NEW BUILDING that will benefit me at all.? Maybe just maybe, I could use a Champion Retreat for FE, I already have 1 in inventory (CE, but I can reno kit it) and I am sure the Champion Retreat will be the first day, or they may just decided to really force people to spend money and put Rogue Hideouts first. One of the two, you can bet on, maybe SoK's too.

I ask "the game" and the Dev's here, why should I spend any money on the game, when the game does not give me anything I can use or need on my map/city at all.? In fact, throw me a bone and give me something good to spend my real money on, like expansions, WAIT I have them all already and over 5k in diamonds sitting there and this event will mark my 2 year anniversary and I am told that is the cut off and time when people quit. Are you trying to tell me something and it is time for me to move on and you just want new players to spend money and support your game, instead of players like me, who SPENT REAL MONEY on your game and played it hoping you would not let your higher level players down. Please tell me, as I see you all really enjoy responding to my posts (yes that is sarcasm), why am I still playing this game, hoping that this "New Very Powerful Building" will help me in anyway.? Please don't respond all at once.

Yes, you can see how frustrated I am and how the game has taken a player like me for granted. Your management must be happy to alienate the players that have supported the game faithfully and I truly thought "the game" really cared about us higher levels. Your game inspired me to get to the end and have the best buildings, which I did and I have, NOW is this the reward I get for it.?

Please do tell me, as I really want to know how your customer service really thinks and works.

Sadly Yours,
Steve - LordStevie

DeletedUser6705

So, tell me, why would I want to spend real money on a game that will NOT give me something good in return?

I think that's just Inno's way of telling us that they are so stinking rich that the don't want or need our money.

DeletedUser4285

Conclusions: No eggs on your deco, only 15/day from your town hall, about 25 eggs after every quest ( are 2/day), about 6 eggs at first login, and 1 egg after every chest you will oppened.... this mean about 70 eggs/ day .In the last years we can gather 200 eggs/day. To take a good prize (if you are lucky) you must to spend 120 eggs*6 times (=720 eggs), this mean about 10 days of work, so you can open and finish the golden chest only 1 times in 2 weeks for the "grand prize".
My opinion:will be a failure.

(about that underlined bold part)

Cuz apparently inno felt it would be unfair to new players who may just be too shy to make friends and get into a guild quickly.
Cuz they felt having an Easter Shop isn't needed when players can just gamble it out.
Cuz they felt not many players were taking part in the Easter event as much as in other events.
Cuz they felt it would be unfair to many who may not get egged as much as others do by the friends, hoodies and guildees.
Cuz of what other crap they like to pull out of their pockets to make themselves look innocent.

It's obvious from the players' point of view that inno just did what they did cuz they felt like it.

Previous Easter Events were sure fun to play with cuz it was really nice to have logged on every now and then to see some eggs in the decos and possibly get a 50 once in a while.
The first easter was sure the best cuz it had rogue hideout in the shop plus to unlock the 3rd and 4th slots only required eggs. Of course if that wasn't done during the event then the requirements changed to diamonds. Top that with some wishy wells and many watchfires and we got ourselves some nice 100% guaranteed items.
The first easter event was also the only one where i really bothered to be here within every 6 hours. I didn't bother about that in the later easter events even if it meant missing out on few eggs a day from the bar.
One of the previous easter events was such that I would get 50 eggs so many times and was fun posting about it to the guildees.
Hiding eggs in cities of others was always fun too, especially when making it upto those who would egg me.
The previous Easter quests were truly peaceful as it only involved hiding a certain amount of eggs. Inno considered that to be boring is why they changed it to what they did this year but boy are they wrong about the previous Easter quests being boring.

The main complain was the bar having a cap of 6 when it could have been easily 8 or 10.
Another one was when the Aid feature was released then the decos (current age and maybe even close) would get aided first so that was a problem in easter unless the player was a high level player and they would build low aged decos. But some players like to build decos of all ages since those who hide eggs also like to be specific due to the chance of gaining BPs too.
Maybe a few more complains but none can have been so bad that we end up without a shop this year. :p

The units we have had so far ....

Rogues --- Awesome units
Champion --- from what I have read they are rubbish unless they are of ages contemporary and above. Also great for a quick use for the new ages that are released. With the renokit they can be upgraded to the new age and used for quicktime GvG stuff.
Drummer --- OMG what on earth is that thing? :eek:
Color Guard ----- Wasn't the drummer bad enough that inno had to release another trash :rolleyes:
Anything I missed out on?

Some shrines have been released but only SoK is the real deal so far.
From the whole event I ain't sure what is good to get besides rogue hideout, watchfires, wishy wells, SoKs, and Reno kits.

The starting of the event was MINUS 100
As it progressed and how things have been till now it has gone down to MINUS 90 (guess I am being very generous there)
Still a looooong way from what it could have been there isn't it.

DeletedUser5769

The starting of the event was MINUS 100
As it progressed and how things have been till now it has gone down to MINUS 90 (guess I am being very generous there)
Still a looooong way from what it could have been there isn't it.
couldn't agree more

DeletedUser6705

To me the most troubling aspect of this Easter is that it firmly rewards non-social behaviour:

Some players complained they didn't get enough eggs, and therefore we don't give eggs to each other any more...
Imho there were 2 classes of players who didn't get to many eggs in years gone by, habitual plunderers (they had their decos polished instead, sometimes by well coordinated hoodie campaigns ;) and lazy gits that never aided anybody. With the new-style Easter "event" you can behave as a total **** all year round - great :)

The new "really powerful" building ensures that players get some blueprints with a single mouse click in their own town without ever having to bother aiding anybody else. Again, that's fundamentally the wrong direction for the game to go.

The lack of the shop, the eggs to chest ratio, and the general "quality" of prizes are all annoying, but for for a browser game to move away from rewarding interactive play towards rewarding automatons sitting in from of their devices counting their own FPs, could well be the beginning of the end of a once great game :(

RKinG

Squire
Hello All, Dev's, Fellow Beta Testers and "The Game",
First off, please remember the true intent of this BETA game/forums. This Beta server's primary goal is to TEST out aspects of the game, so as, "the game" can implement them according (with or without changes). That said, this thread is about the Easter Event and the Feedback of this event as a whole. I do believe a vast majority of those whom are testing this event, have spoken and have shown their dismay for the new way "the game" has decided to take.

Now to the real issue for the last 2 pages. There was an exploit here on the Beta Server and again (please see above), this is a means by which "the game" can attempt to test things and tweak them. I for one, am happy they ("the game") has listened to our feedback and changed things around in an attempt to make us all happy. Still, there are some serious issues left to be tweaked and clarified. We all know what they are and am.

The exploit was corrected and since that happened, some who benefited from it did so knowing that at anytime it could be corrected and changes made. Again, this is a TESTING server. Should you be allowed to keep the eggs/rewards, you benefited from through this exploit is of a matter of concern for "the game" and let's not complain about this FREE Testing method. Sure, some are very passionate about his game (like myself), but I am also a practical an reasonable man who knows the difference between right and wrong. If I knowingly do use an exploit to benefit my game, then I am guilty of using this exploit and as such, I should have to give back the way in which I acquired these rewards. But then again, this is me and my way of thinking to be FAIR AND HONEST FOR ALL. Some may now hate me or think I work for "the game", which clearly I do not. But please remember, I now have 14 posts and 13 likes, so I must be saying something of importance and/or value.

In conclusion: We must all agree that this Event does need some serious work, BUT, it is getting better and thank you Dev's and "the game" for at least putting up with all of us and our feedback, which you should covet. That said, the NEWW SHRINE is a waste and a joke, please change the reward and/or make it a 2x2, as your own Dev's did STATE FOR THE RECORD, "This new building will be a very powerful building", please explain to any and all of us, how is that the case at all. In fact, the current set up for this NEW SHRINE is a joke and an insult. We all have expressed our concerns about it and for a massive overhaul and we called for a change of it. You "the game" have listened to us and our feedback, please listen again. You "the game" can really make this event a great event, but again I must add, the word "Inspiration" is somehow lost in translation with the Dev's and "the Game", please look it up and make the necessary changes, I implore you to do so to benefit your players who support the game.

Lastly, how in the heck did everyone get so many eggs. I struggle to get eggs myself and I finish all the quests. I have purchased 2 - 120 Gold Chests to date and maybe a few small other ones. Maybe my luck or "the game" does not favor me as my words can tend to be a little harsh, but please remember, you asked for feedback and you are getting constructive feedback that is vital to "the game" being a success. What you, the Dev's and "the game" do next is totally up to you and your goal for this event. I urge you to all to take a step back and contemplate these erroneous implementations may cost you and "the game" dearly. Your community has spoken, very loudly, I might add. What steps are taken to correct these wrongs, are up to you, the Dev's and "the game". As we will see what is in store for the live event. I am very happy to see Rogue Hideouts, my guild mates on all my worlds do thank you so much for that change.

Always my best,
Steve - LordStevie

Is commercial activity, read the contract with you and Innogame
https://legal.innogames.com/portal/en/agb

DeletedUser4285

To me the most troubling aspect of this Easter is that it firmly rewards non-social behaviour:

Some players complained they didn't get enough eggs, and therefore we don't give eggs to each other any more...
Imho there were 2 classes of players who didn't get to many eggs in years gone by, habitual plunderers (they had their decos polished instead, sometimes by well coordinated hoodie campaigns ;) and lazy gits that never aided anybody. With the new-style Easter "event" you can behave as a total **** all year round - great :)

The new "really powerful" building ensures that players get some blueprints with a single mouse click in their own town without ever having to bother aiding anybody else. Again, that's fundamentally the wrong direction for the game to go.

The lack of the shop, the eggs to chest ratio, and the general "quality" of prizes are all annoying, but for for a browser game to move away from rewarding interactive play towards rewarding automatons sitting in from of their devices counting their own FPs, could well be the beginning of the end of a once great game :(

If they have messed about with this easter in ways they shouldn't have then what will they do with the summer event?

Also I joked about on the guild thread in the game about this ...

""next year's easter will be such that you have to spend diamonds to open chests or buy things from the shop (if there is one next year). The eggs will be just for show and from inno's point of view added fun for the players.""

For all we know the upcoming major events are going to be headed downwards compared to the previous ones. Easter has so only a matter of time others do too.
As for the minor events they will only just have some trashy reward in the end for high end players.

DeletedUser7306

Why you did't add 300 eggs chest without crap! If I'm not lucky, Ok! I could't get the daily special prize, but I got a lighthouse, reno or something else that would be really helpful for me! Or eggs should be cheaper!! spend 8,300 diamonds (about €50) for what? Observatory BP or Guard Camp? it makes no sense!!