• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser5518

Actually, I find it a bit more useful than a drummer (but still less than a Champion). A drummer adds 1HP to all units, but you essentially lose one unit in doing so, so I can equate the loss of unit to -12.5% attack and defense (1/8) and it's +1HP to 10% more defense, so we have a total of -12.5% attack and -3.75% defense compared to before. A color guard (should?) add 12% to both the attack and defense, but subtract 12.5% since again we lose a unit for putting it in its place, so that's only a lose of 2% attack and defense. Now, its building is smaller than most, and its cost to train is also low, so it can be used as an emergency unit to fill defenses since a loss of 2% isn't that big (and in InA and below, the unit itself can likely reach units to damage them which would make up for that 2% loss).
However, I do agree that a loss of 2% is still not useful, but I would deem it worthy of getting at if its boost were raised around 30-50%.

Byeordie - goose stepping the company line - why have a forum if you only wish to listen to the good post and dismiss the negative post. InnoGames decision to constantly defend the obvious lack of support for the current course of FOE tends to solidify our view that you are going to do what ever you want -
Message system - joke
Winter Event - joke
Easter Event - joke
Auto battle AI - joke
FoE moderators defending the changes as good only to follow it up with a message like this http://prntscr.com/a70por priceless.

DeletedUser7218

and every day the eggs cost more diamonds ^^^

in 2 days cost 2000 eggs 10000 diamonds^^
Why the eggs cost now more ??

this bring Inno not more Money !!! only more bad players

DeletedUser5630

It will likely be the same amount per action (quests, chests, login) as it was here on Beta.

The eggs that come from one source were merged (so if you were to receive 5 individual eggs from opening a Gold Chest, you get one +5 egg) as an alternative to what could not be implemented (no notification). While it's not the same effect, this decreases the number of clicks too.

So, you got +1 egg for opening any chest right? For login +1 too? And for making a quest? +1 or +3? Can you be more precise?

DeletedUser6195

the fun for this game is going away faster than snow in the sun , really dissapointed in all , and now i see people got 50 SoK and 50 wishinh wells due 2 a bug , end they get to keep it, as for players that didn't abuse the bug got notting ???!!??? , measuring with 2 scales that is 2 me .
as for the easter event , its a joke , if you worked hard to make it, doesnt count , what counts is how happy ur custumors are , and clearly they are not amused , cant w8 to see the sh*tload of comments on live servers when this farce goes live.
i for one am playing less and less , just took my fun away with current way things go (especialy events) mebbe the expire date is being reached for me , now i'm only logging in for social contact and my guild :(

DeletedUser4285

It seems like next year inno are going to be like,

"Last year we released Easter Event in a different way than in the previous years. From the feedback we saw most of the players were satisfied with the event and statistical data shows there were alot more participants with positive feedback than in the previous years. As we have stated last year that we will keep the changes as they are should the results prove great and as they have that is exactly what we have done. Enjoy!"

Yeah something along the lines of that trash up there ^ is just what we will need next year. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5383

the fun for this game is going away faster than snow in the sun , really dissapointed in all , and now i see people got 50 SoK and 50 wishinh wells due 2 a bug , end they get to keep it, as for players that didn't abuse the bug got notting ???!!??? ,

I can see where your coming from, but you have to remember that having 50 SoK or 50 Wishing wells you would also have had 80 Foeberge shops, 80 Colourguard camps etc as well. The most valuable thing to have multiples of would be Reno kits, at least you can use all of them.
And even if you just have the 50 SoK and Wells you can't use them all, not enough room, yes you will squeeze as many on as you can but there is no way you can utilise all of them, and that is probably why they weren't taken away ( as well as the fact peeps might have already placed them in their cities, and all hell would have broken loose if they had taken them back).

DeletedUser4285

What are the chances any of the last 2 daily prizes will be champion's retreat? Inno will probably put drummer building again and some ummm a deco that no one could care less about.

DeletedUser4379

'If they have messed about with this easter in ways they shouldn't have then what will they do with the summer event? . . . '

This is a great concern to me, as Summer is the event that I enjoy. I know there is a lot of controversy about the wheel pre-selecting your prize, but for some reason I have always made out like a bandit in the Summer Event.

I just hope that there are more comments positive about the Summer Event (as is) for the Mods to forward on to development, before the event is released

***For all the good it will do us.***

DeletedUser7275

Hey All,
I am sorry I have not read the entire TOA (Terms of Agreements) between all of us and "the game", so do not hold that against me. A little busy this afternoon and have not had the time for formulate a Legal Opinion on it, as of yet. That said, I did see a lot of outrage here about the Easter Event, to which I want to address.

Additionally, I would like to thank the Dev's, Moderators and "the game" for addressing my questions, which have still gone unanswered.

They say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", that quote is a lot older than myself and this is the fundamental problem we have here. "The game", the Dev's and the like, have decided to change around this event for some odd reason. Either lack of talent, foresight, creativity or all of the aforementioned. That said, we can all agree that "the game" and the Dev's, did truly mess up this event. Their own words with a "Powerful New Building", where was that building and did anyone get one.? As they still do not understand what the word "Inspiration" means, please google it and read the description please.

I would not think that they are so rich, "the game" that is, as this event is all about forcing players to now purchase egg packages. As a subtext to that end, are we to believe that the current DROP RATES of Blue Prints, will go down, once this event goes live.? Again, any Dev's, Moderators or the like care to address this answer, PLEASE.? For then, why would someone need a 3x3 "Powerful New Building" to get 1 Blue Print EVERY OTHER DAY, from such a building. Is there something YOU, "the game" and "the Developers" are NOT telling us for any and all changes being made to the LIVE version of the game.? This is crucial and either one of two thing, 1. This aspect you are keeping secret from all of us players OR 2. The current Developers are either NOT creative enough to come up with some "Powerful and New" or they just do not understand what the word "Inspiration" really means.

Now, to a topic that many are very upset with. Either "the game" and "the dev's" MUST make this event fair for all or they will ruin the integrity of their very own game. For someone to gain the system, DUE TO THE DEV's ERROR and when pointed out, those who had eggs left, lost them, while others who received prizes were allowed to keep them. Do you in anyway see the inherent danger here and what is happening. Your OWN DEV's messed up the MATH and you are therefore punishing those who were lucky enough to take advantage of this. As it turns out, it was NOT an exploit, it was a MISTAKE on "the game's" part and "the game" and their very own "Developer's" MUST MAKE IT RIGHT. This is the term of integrity, or does "the game" need a dictionary to look up these words, as "the game" fails to even understand words and how your very own game is and had effected those who play it to help you tweak the game's live versions.

In conclusion: Does Management know or can they see what is happening here.? Is Management aware of the total discord that this event is causing on a TESTING/ BETA site.? I shutter to think, if this is what is happening on the TESTING side, what may be to come, IF "the game" and "the dev's" do decided to implement this version on any and all LIVE Versions. For if it is released in it's current format, WOW, you might just have some serious damage control to contend with and the mass exodus of players may overwhelm your enticement of new players who may want to start playing this game. Here in the USA, there is something called Social Media, when people find out how poorly "the game" has handled this event and they did nothing to fix it before it went live they will blame MANAGEMENT and their inability to effectively manage and run the company in the proper ways. This damage control, due to other events the game has caused, will be a spiral effect and some will ask, why would I want to play a game that does not listen to the people who play the game and just because they designed it, does not mean they understand it or help make it better and your customer service will suffer greatly.

I say this as a Former CEO of a Public Company and play this game for fun and to pass the time with my friends. I was asked to start this game from another and I have. I have no problems paying for a game I play and I have in fact encouraged many to buy and/or spend money on it. I am your target audience and I do pay to play. Many others do as well and to think I am NOT trying to help and give you very valuable advice, that I would get paid a lot of money to give, is just wrong. I truly hope "the game" is not so arrogant to think and believe they know what is best for the game, as clearly your own Dev's are out of touch with how the game works and what people need and want. Please, I implore you to listen to your players and provide them with a game they are truly inspired to play. I believe no one would argue that point that we all play the game, as we enjoy it, when you take the enjoyment away and give us nothing in return, that's when you lose your customers. FYI, Customers drive your game, thru revenue, word of mouth advertising and happiness they receive from the game.

Shame of "the game" is you do not listen to your loyal beta players, who ARE THE VOICE OF THE GAME.

Yours,
Steve - LordStevie

DeletedUser6195

I can see where your coming from, but you have to remember that having 50 SoK or 50 Wishing wells you would also have had 80 Foeberge shops, 80 Colourguard camps etc as well. The most valuable thing to have multiples of would be Reno kits, at least you can use all of them.
And even if you just have the 50 SoK and Wells you can't use them all, not enough room, yes you will squeeze as many on as you can but there is no way you can utilise all of them, and that is probably why they weren't taken away ( as well as the fact peeps might have already placed them in their cities, and all hell would have broken loose if they had taken them back).

well i can use 50 sok and ww , i will make room for them , so plz give em to me as i missed out on "the bug" :D

DeletedUser6495

Good way to get us buying eggs at the end INNO, keep putting up more trash that noone wants for the last few daily prizes. A 10yo has better economuc savvey

DeletedUser4446

Here's something for you to think about.
If you complete all quests, and if you collect your town hall and trees and everything, you'll end up with about 1300 eggs.
If you play large chests only (best value), they will get you about half way towards the third "grand prize".
Now, what if that 3rd prize happens to be the shrine of knowledge.
How many people will buy/use diamonds to complete the reward that's already "almost there"...
...I think this event is very well thought out :(

miSc

Steward
I in particular like the fact that unless your glued to the screen 24/7, you are going to fail at completing the easter event.
Meaning, A LOT of us missed (apparently) a 2 mission job in one day. Thereby leaving us screwed with a 34/36 list, and unable to finish it.
You can view the countless posts of reports about this in the bug thread..

Really?

5 years I've put into this game. I'm starting to feel like a chump. I bet they don't really give a F... :)

DeletedUser

sure you need 24/7 to make 2 quests every day

and sure 95% fail in successfully play the event
because the real goal is: being happy with it :D

because countless people don't know:
it is not a bug it is a feature :p

DeletedUser4285

I in particular like the fact that unless your glued to the screen 24/7, you are going to fail at completing the easter event.
Meaning, A LOT of us missed (apparently) a 2 mission job in one day. Thereby leaving us screwed with a 34/36 list, and unable to finish it.

Really?

5 years I've put into this game. I'm starting to feel like a chump. I bet they don't really give a F... :)

Please tell me you didn't just realize this now. ;)

Miepie

Baronet
There is no real end prize? Gosh, that's very good news for anyone who didn't feel this event was worth the effort in the first place, always nice to be right ;)

DeletedUser7246

Some numbers about Shrine of Inspiration.
I have TWO of them in my Beta-city, I got them about 10 days ago, and they are polished every round.
I do polishing regularly, but not every 24h. Say, it's more like 36h. Or about 4-5 in a week.
As a result I get 8 BPs from both of my Shrines - and non of them is useful for me. Why they give me only those BPs which I already have 8 or 9 in slot???

From Polishing/Motivating I got 12 BPs in Beta and 12 BPs at main server, and my freinds' lists are not full. 3 of those BPs are VERY good at Beta and 1 of them is VERY good at Main server. And I just press "Aid", no aiming to special Era...

But Polishing/Motivating is absolutely better than even TWO of so called powerful building SoI.

They are good for absolutely laisy and non-social people who don't do polishing even 3 times in a week. And this event was changed specially for people who don't like social functions as hiding and accepting eggs. And rating was changed in such manner that Agressive people and Guilds will get more points than pure builders and traders.
What social and non-agressive action will be taken from the game next?..

P.S. I will continue to test Shrines of I. at Beta further, just to see - when will it give me something valueable?

DeletedUser7275

Thank you for the post, Lisalotta and this has been brought up several times. This, so called, "Powerful New Building" is a waste of space for nearly anyone. Does the game really think, this information will NOT get around and this event will be a good event, NO it will be an epic fail.

Additionally, does "the game" believe that these "anti-social" people/players are their target market AND will actually spend money on the game.? For if they do, wake up "the game", you are living in fantasy land thinking this event will actually net you a fraction of what it may or may not cost you to put out there. Marketing is a way in which to entice a customer to purchase an item, they may or may not need. You have a base or core players already and when you try to take them in another direction and give them JUNK to do so, this is when you lose your customers.

Now I ask, who is in charge over there and actually living in fantasy land thinking this event is good for the players and "the game" as a whole. Also, who is the idiot who changed this event around and destroyed what Easter means, with opening up eggs.? Lastly, who are these idiots who state, "Powerful New Building" when they do not even know what the word "Inspiration" means and/or "Powerful" either.? If I was the CEO for INNO Games, after seeing what I see here, I would have new jobs posted and they people would be fired. Maybe "the game" is no longer going to support this game and wants it to slowly fade away, for if that is the case, then job well done. If not, then know, this is what is happening. I see it on my Primary World and people are leaving left and right, while "the game" gives us crap for events.

Please remember, I do NOT mind paying for a game, that provides me FUN and Enjoyment. "The game" is now telling me, you are a fool to support us when we do not care about how you feel and we will give you what you do not want. Again, thanks for all the answers "The game", your lack of clarification speaks volumes and the continued NON response tell me so much. Why bother having a beta game and forums for testing, when you fail to listen to your players and make the proper adjustments. Please do not wonder why people leave the game and no longer find it FUN, you are taking away the excitement and the fun of the game. If it is your ideology to destroy this game, keep doing what you are doing, that is working. Otherwise, it is time to clean house and FIRE those idiots who came up with this idea and bring back the people who created it to start with. It sounds to me like Management needs to read these forums and do their jobs, make the game a game PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY. To give US JUNK and tell us a "Powerful New Building" is coming then giving us a totally lack of creativity and someone of ZERO VALUE is totally insulting.

My 2 cents worth and I know, I will never get a response from "the game", thank you so much for listening to people who actually have REAL WORLD Business Experience and provide you with GREAT Feedback in which to truly help the game.

Sadly Yours,
Steve - LordStevie