• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser5746

What can the colour guard???
What is FoEberge shop and what can it?
How i get eggs, only about quests and diamonds????

Last edited by a moderator:

Rita-Line

Farmer
I cannot complete the first quest : I have spendt more than 2 PF and my people is enthousiastic, but I am blocked at 2/3 items
(Sorry for my very bad english :I'm french)

DeletedUser7185

What is the reason that so much has been no Easter holiday? Depressing...

Tanmay11

Regent
I cannot complete the first quest : I have spendt more than 2 PF and my people is enthousiastic, but I am blocked at 2/3 items
(Sorry for my very bad english :I'm french)
disconnect the roads then connect them again...that will activate the enthusiatic part of quest

DeletedUser5667

"I cannot complete the first quest : I have spendt more than 2 PF and my people is enthousiastic, but I am blocked at 2/3 items
(Sorry for my very bad english :I'm french)"

Building any decoration will complete the quest

Tanmay11

Regent
"I cannot complete the first quest : I have spendt more than 2 PF and my people is enthousiastic, but I am blocked at 2/3 items
(Sorry for my very bad english :I'm french)"

Building any decoration will complete the quest
disconnect then reconnect the roads

DeletedUser4095

I cannot complete the first quest : I have spent more than 2 fp and my people are already enthusiastic , but I am blocked at 2/3 items

DeletedUser4923

Is there an explanation of the new buildings and units somewhere, so that i know what i need to focus upon?

DeletedUser5769

i removed road, placed it again with no effect
removed it again, reloaded still no effect
but on my already enthusiastic city placing a simple deco worked

another matter, how do we trade eggs? no info window nor anything explaining how to do it in my city....

edit: i haven't spent 2 FPs yet and building deco is not counted again :p
spending FPs and THEN deleting road and placing it again worked! (thank you WolfeBeast!)

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfeBeast

Farmer
Managed to get this to work in the end, spend 2 FP's first which then activates the exclamation mark, then when i disconnected road from town hall, it gave me the quest. Give it a try. :)

aliatela

Merchant
For the event description open the event main window (for eggs trade-in) and click "?" button.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4923

i know what the event does, i just dont see a description for colour guards etcetera...