• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser6222

the fun of hidding eggs has been removed from the event - boring
the eggtimeline (which was too short in the last event) should have just been made longer
judging on the amount of eggs you will possible get per day/quest you will end up getting diamonds for cash
just to reach the spezial prize - sorry this is a "no challenge" - "no fun" event

DeletedUser

I could not agree more, not beeing able to hide Eggs is really a disappointment :(

I loved the social interaction with others, writing own excel tables where I wrote down who gave me how much eggs and whom I gave them back.. and so on.

This new event is just some 08/15 crap that every casual game has. Nothing special anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4923

normally with a new event there is an announcements including the new buildings, and how they work. But i will have to figure it out it seems.

DeletedUser6705

As if we hadn't had enough quest-based events this year already.... I think this is the 5th just in 2016.
The whole thing about hunting the eggs and then going to the shop and buying what you wanted made that event special. Just opened 2 chests to receive approx. 2/3 of the eggs I put in. Can anybody give me a half sensible reason why I should bother...

Sorry Inno, but I'm fully quested out - why try to fix something that worked so beautifully :( :( :(

DeletedUser6705

Where are the eggs for me to hide? That was the best part of the spring event.
And what are these flowers for when I open a chest? (I get 10 no matter which one I open - is that correct?)
Are there any instructions for this year's version of the event?

I think the flowers give you that shrine of inspiration if you manage to collect enough of them (250 I think). And it wouldn't surprise me if you needed to buy half a gazillion of diamonds to get anywhere near those 250 flowers...

DeletedUser4095

Ok you seem to have corrected the error on enthusiasm, (my last post) however I have to agree that the number of eggs you get for completing each quest is way, way too low. I am hardly going to take time out to do the event where it will just lead to disappointment. I do not buy diamonds, ever so unless you can change some things? it may well be a bust for me. especially, as nearly everyone is saying, not being able to hide eggs.

Last edited by a moderator: