• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser7199

Im fine with getting rid of decos and esp removing that 6 hours short intervals that were driving me crazy; but Im NOT fine with being given only random prizes... we want the same choices as they were before!! As it is now, its hardly worth playing at all :(

DeletedUser7200

Huge disappointment not to have the eggs to hide on this event. This used to be my most favorite event not because of prizes but the fun of finding eggs making trades for them or giving to your friends. asking 250 for the gold chest and receiving 4 eggs per quest - going to be lucky to get a gold chest , not that anything in the chest is worth having anyway. Easter was always the time to stock up on watchfires - prizes definitely not worth buying diamonds for this year.

DeletedUser5383

No doubt they will increase the amount of eggs for quests as it goes along, I can't see Inno being that stupid not to......mmmm...well....maybe :p

But a big disappointment as others have said above, I was waiting for this event as it was different from all the others not being quest based.
Another own goal scored Inno, well done. :oops:

DeletedUser6705

Please leave all general feedback for this years Easter Event here.

Well, be honest: Will Inno take the slightest bit of notice if they receive umpteen pages of negative feedback? Previous history would suggest all of this gets ignored and the event will go live as just another dumb quest-chasing bore with all the fun of earlier Easter events removed.

But let's not forget the "best" feature in all this: The "grand price" is a useless 3x3 building that gives me one blueprint every other day... oh joy...

DeletedUser5383

Can anybody tell some good news about the new unit at least? :D
I would guess Zarok will be working on that now, so all you need is a little patience for now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5383

Well, be honest: Will Inno take the slightest bit of notice if they receive umpteen pages of negative feedback? Previous history would suggest all of this gets ignored and the event will go live as just another dumb quest-chasing bore with all the fun of earlier Easter events removed.
'nods'

But let's not forget the "best" feature in all this: The "grand price" is a useless 3x3 building that gives me one blueprint every other day... oh joy...
lol

I hated the Egg Hiding. I always got so few eggs from other people.

As for the Watchfires being absent, today's Tiger Den prize will likely be replaced by other buildings on a daily basis. Much like the Big Prize of the Day during the Winter Event 2015. So, if you don't like the "Building of the Day", save your eggs for a good building.

DeletedUser5955

biggest disaster ever -0this event iis ubber crap with 1 good thing - daily reward!
i miss those standard rewards that were last year
i miss eggs being hidden - i liked to collect them it was fun and very eastereggy

this event is now way worse then xmas event
at least there daily reward was sure to be hidden in the boxes - here i get sad percentage!!!!!!!

way better would be xmass window with eggs instead of boxes!!!

i was looking forward to this event to hide eggs!!! to search for them !!!
realy this event from most fun one went into biggest ditch ever!

im not even sure if i will be bothered to finish those quests

DeletedUser5980

Does anyone knows what +5, +10,+25 flowers means near bronze, silver and golden chest?