• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Carnival Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Okamiris

Baronet
Live servers get events a few weeks after Beta starts it. They don't run at the same time.

i know this ^^ "the carnival event (beta) It will be available with udapte 1.144 (app mobil)" if you prefered

Reason
I do not like it if the event does not start in the app at the same time. Then I can not log in daily and lose the daily bonus.

Carnival event beta ending 21 d 23:15:00 and the update 1.144 for testing that on app???

on live server we have 1.142 version
the 1.143 version on live server : jan 23 ??
the 1.144 version on live server : jan 30 ?? or feb 6 ? if come the jan 30 (delay with the update on playstore maybe the 31 or feb 1 or 2 ….) we have some days for testing and reporting :oops:
Feb 6 the carnival test is closed :(

I play on PC and on App and, on App, no test possible before ...:eek: ???

hddk

Steward
Piazza Clock Tower gives happiness and requires a road? So 3 of 5 pieces of Piazza Set require a road...

DeletedUser9541

The "Bronze" in the League table was changed from 20% to 25% for the Forge Event after the event closed in Beta, (but before release on live servers). Do we need to be "tested" again in the Carnival Event to see how many diamonds we use to hopefully get into a higher league?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Regarding the neighborhood not changing ..

Please consider forcing a neighborhood change directly before and after the event or at least star the event immediately after a neighborhood change.

Last year I was stuck 6 to 8 weeks in a bronce age neighborhood because the event started close to the end of a neighborhood round and ended closely after the start of a neighborhood round...

DeletedUser9786

Problem with purchasing florin keeps coming up. Internal error?

DeletedUser9537

How I see many of the INNO participants :D:p:D

If you need it explained to you? :eek::D:eek: