• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

DeletedUser5097

Isn't fixed by me. I did escape from the battlefield by the chat, but when I open my
armie management the bug catch me again. I can't do anything with my army an can't
keep testing the event missions on this way.:(

DeletedUser7226

même si on revient dans notre cité en visitant n'imorte qui sur le chat, la bataille étant bloquée, on ne peut plus poli-motiver !!!

DeletedUser5097

If you escape from the battlefield on the map and you visit the map, the map is gone for a bit time.

Strange is when you escape from the battlefield by visit a player, buy the sector that caught you and
refresh the game, you will been caught again.
When you escape from the battlefield and try to attack a another sector you will been caught by the
same bugg.

When you try to surrender, the load circle is dancing around untill the picture is loaded.

The only way to solve this event mission is by buying sectors. So I did and it did take all my diamonds,
but the bug still caught me.

même si on revient dans notre cité en visitant n'imorte qui sur le chat, la bataille étant bloquée, on ne peut plus poli-motiver !!!

Please, write in Englisch, nobody can read what you write on this way.

graycat

Farmer
I can get out of the internal error loop by selecting chat and visiting another player's city but I cannot polish/motivate anyone because it shows I am in a battle.

I stuck in a loop. My rocket artillery can't defeat the opponent bazooka team, and they can not defeat me. Retreat is not possible, too

Last edited:

DeletedUser6705

The same and for me. But not works for me. And this bug HAVE ALREADY 12 h . And this event already start on real servers ! I can' finish Fall Event.... Good job FoE !

of course you can ...
Use the workaround that's been mentioned at least 10 times in this thread (go to battle after starting FoE, vist a random player via chat window, exit back out into your town. Then complete the quest by negotiating a province, which is a shame for the wasted goods, but works a treat :)

vakini

Squire
Im also caught in this error loop.

and cant fight, aid og go into FE or Kvk, now this server is only a build/research and farm - server.

why aint we all getting a general warning, and when its fixed a general messing that its fixed anc we can play again.
FoE want us to give feedback on errors but dont give us the service to tell us when so big erros appers, and when its fixed again, that is not fin with me.

a very upsetted player

DeletedUser6602

im also caught in this loop, its getting very frustrating now

DeletedUser5406

Hello all, maybe it is a problem with the expéditions of the guild, I am stuck also there.
In my city I cannot built any soldiers as I go to the unfinished battlefield right away.
Good luck to the team who is trying to fix this bug and thanks to the players who help me harvest with the tip to go to the chat.

DeletedUser5409

Moi aussi, depuis hier je suis bloquée je ne peux rien faire. Au secours comment sortir de là ?

Andi47

Overlord
If the developers can't fix the bug soon, they should at least put an ingame announcement! More and more players get trapped in the infinite internal error loop!

DeletedUser6747

I too am stuck in combat. same as all of the above people. Can't access game other than to get the internal error and refresh the screen.