• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

DeletedUser5810

Hello, today having no tchat , I can not access my city and thug bug persists : internal error endlessly

DeletedUser5383

This is ridiculous, it can be fixed in a second, correct me if I'm wrong, but any server or forum for that matter on the planet, before an update the database is saved. so why haven't they just used the last save on the server, put things back as they were, and work on the problem until they fix it.
I'm so sorry I forgot I'm talking about Inno, my mistake. :rolleyes:

podkap1970

Emperor
follow the logical solution....how many time have to wait until the bug is solved? nobody know...maybe 2 o 3 days....in 2 or 3 day you can redone all the army had lost in the battle....and better....in this time you can play, harvester and manage your city .....otherwise you risk to remain in loop some days....
for me up to now this is the best solution that we have...
everyone who can lose the battle, have lost the battle already since yesterday, don't you think ?

DeletedUser

Well not everyone. Some people have to park their stealth units in a way they are attackable from distance and klick them inactive a lot of time. 6 hits to kill any of my 8 remaining units for the last enemy unit ;-)
There are not many constellations you really cannot loose.

DeletedUser7501

hi,
I can't lose the battle. it's my turn to move the champion. what were your exact movements to lose ?

DeletedUser7028

everyone who can lose the battle, have lost the battle already since yesterday, don't you think ?

sorry but if you lost the battle yesterday....mean you already know was a bug.....so my opinion, is your risk continue the battle....i done the same....and i was take this risk....but i lost my army one more time.....

DeletedUser5383

I can't lose the battle, there is no chat, so where is your solution??????????

DeletedUser7028

This is ridiculous, it can be fixed in a second, correct me if I'm wrong, but any server or forum for that matter on the planet, before an update the database is saved. so why haven't they just used the last save on the server, put things back as they were, and work on the problem until they fix it.
I'm so sorry I forgot I'm talking about Inno, my mistake. :rolleyes:

sorry but i dont agree......i forget this is a beta.....tester.....this beta need for that....for serch bug and try to solve....not for escape ......... and is for this beta that you can play good in you server.....

DeletedUser7028

hi,
I can't lose the battle. it's my turn to move the champion. what were your exact movements to lose ?

depend which army you use....if the enemy not fire from distance...there is no solution.....if enemy fire from distance you just not move your army and wait enemy fire you....so you lose your battle

DeletedUser

And for me the fights ends with an internal error - even if the enemy wins :-(

podkap1970

Emperor
sorry but if you lost the battle yesterday....mean you already know was a bug.....so my opinion, is your risk continue the battle....i done the same....and i was take this risk....but i lost my army one more time.....
i think you dont understand anything at all, iam done with you atleast :)

DeletedUser5383

They know the problem, they know the bug, fixing it is the problem. Ok we have couple of hours downtime because of a bug normally and get a hotfix, but this is dragging on for days and they still don't have a clue, so while they fix it put the server back to the last save.

DeletedUser7028

They know the problem, they know the bug, fixing it is the problem. Ok we have couple of hours downtime because of a bug normally and get a hotfix, but this is dragging on for days and they still don't have a clue, so while they fix it put the server back to the last save.

i dont have experience for program...i make a different job....but i trust this guys....

DeletedUser5383

you can escape....take your army far from the crossbow.....and wait the crossbow fire all your army....need little time but you can
Your talking out of your nether region mate, that solution worked for some maybe yesterday, now that does not work. Visit another city, worked yesterday, now it does not work because there is no chat.
So please stop telling peeps your not-working-now-solution :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: