• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

DeletedUser6813

1st. ticket on this bug placed Monday at 7:20 PM
I realy hope it will be over soon

DeletedUser

Today's update did not fix it - even worse: Chat does not work, so no way to escape the battle.

DeletedUser7043

Perfect i cannot loose i cannot win and now when i open the chat sorry internal error so no game acces anymore perfect!

DeletedUser7522

maybe they want us to leave the beta server once and for good, ITS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE ALL THIS !!

DeletedUser7028

same problem.....chat dont work so cannot escape from loop

DeletedUser6318

Now this is wired, many of us are prisoned in this ugly battle error loop and now chats are down, no more escape and how to finish capturing a province now, if you have no goods and can not battle for it to finish quest 15/16 event capturing a province?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7205

I'm having the same problem as of last night. I cant play the game now since I am forced into a loop of retreat or continue combat. Weather i retreat or manual finish battle or use auto finish, the last remaining troop cannot be destroyed and it restarts with internal error.

DeletedUser6813

Well I have no way to get in to my town now. Treasure hunt is ruined, can't harvest, can't aid anyone, can't chat, actualy can't do anything, game is dead. Well done IG

DeletedUser3611

exactly the same problem : compelled to enter this bogus battle and no way to quit it and come back to the city :(

DeletedUser7028

please give us one other workaround for go to the city.....is important for play the game!

DeletedUser7028

im out from loop....i lost the battle.....i lost 7 rouge and one champion.....just inside the battle dont attack and wait your enemy destroy all you army.....lost the battle and come back to the city
i know is a stupid job but just so can play the game....

podkap1970

Emperor
im out from loop....i lost the battle.....i lost 7 rouge and one champion.....just inside the battle dont attack and wait your enemy destroy all you army.....lost the battle and come back to the city
i know is a stupid job but just so can play the game....
this is all known already
but some peoples can't lose their fight you know ....

DeletedUser7028

this is all known already
but some peoples can't lose their fight you know ....

follow the logical solution....how many time have to wait until the bug is solved? nobody know...maybe 2 o 3 days....in 2 or 3 day you can redone all the army had lost in the battle....and better....in this time you can play, harvester and manage your city .....otherwise you risk to remain in loop some days....
for me up to now this is the best solution that we have...