• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Unless, after you changed the beta system, isn't beta any more. It's more alpha or prealpha testing now. So many bugs(an critical ones) so often.
If this was the alpha testing phase we'd have 10x times more issues. Lots of things are fixed and ironed out prior to content being added here, but there is no guarantee that every issue will be caught - which is why we have a Beta server.

RKinG

Squire
I also block to finish a fight
I fear that we are all one block after the other
Every day the multitude of changes affect the game
It is time to stabilize the game, any change brings no good

DeletedUser5526

While we all want smooth playing, this is a BETA, so bugs do happen. Whoever doesn't like that, is not in the right place. There is a bunch of good things, though, we get to see new content first hand, and we get diamonds periodically.
At least we can access the city - a pitty I didn't read the guild messages before engaging to conquer the province :(

DeletedUser7677

I have the same problems of all of us!
I hope that the problem will be resolved soon.

DeletedUser5115

wow this is a critical bug, and this is not fixed at all !
i'am also in a internal error loop, and have no access to my city/game anymore

could someone fix this please ?

Can't even warn my fellow Guildies not to battle as can't get back to City due to this infinite loop. Very last action to complete a battle caused it.

RKinG

Squire
for me the problem with rogue or rogue transformed
I spent my attack and me destroyed and it has unlock, but block has the following battle with rogue transformed

DeletedUser6400

I'm having the battle loop issue too.
I can continue playing by following the advice shown in this thread:
choose to continue the battle and once you are on the battlefield, select someone in chat and click to visit them.

I have been able to negotiate some sectors (even the one where I was fighting when the "battle loop issue" started) so that I could conquer a province (needed for today quest).
NOTE: even after negotiating the sector where I was struck, the "battle loop issue" has not ended (i.e. now I own the sector but the battle still goes on).

DeletedUser7672

I thought this issue was fixed yesterday, but it isn´t, today I´m stuck again in this infinite internal error loop by doing an Expedition battle apparently for no reason at all :'(

DeletedUser7561

Same here, can't kill the last unit since sunday evenging I think. Can't kill or retreat (gives the same error).
Now I cant motivate my friends/guild/neighbours nor can i harvest apple trees. So I am missing a whole lot of apples. Will I even be able to get the Reward from the fall event?

DeletedUser7454

I encountered the same problem and now I can not play the game at all. Nothing help (restarting, changing browser). The last tick (in the fight) is looped in internal error and I can not finish it nor abort the fight.

DeletedUser7028

I encountered the same problem and now I can not play the game at all. Nothing help (restarting, changing browser). The last tick (in the fight) is looped in internal error and I can not finish it nor abort the fight.

try this,,,,for me work:
Another potential workaround: choose to continue the battle and once you are on the battlefield, select someone in chat and click to visit them.

DeletedUser5810

try this,,,,for me work:
Another potential workaround: choose to continue the battle and once you are on the battlefield, select someone in chat and click to visit them.

Yes !!! it works by doing that! thank you )

kalter

Farmer
this is a critical bug, and this is not fixed at all !
i'am also in a internal error loop, and have no access to my city/game anymore

andre.andre

Farmer
The same and for me. But not works for me. And this bug HAVE ALREADY 12 h . And this event already start on real servers ! I can' finish Fall Event.... Good job FoE !

DeletedUser7438

same here, unable to get to mi city
We need to contact support for that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7672

maybe this error only occurs on battles using Secret Agents ??

Last edited by a moderator: