• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbrathor

Baronet
The daily specials are often the best part of these events but the percent chance of willing the daily special in this event are really low. I have been using my scrolls and have only gotten one daily special so far.
Sorry to hear you had such bad luck. using all my (saved up) scrolls I got 22 World Fair kits. That is 22 daily specials. You and I may have been opposites of the probablity curve, the difference is huge after all, but it shows that you simply had very bad luck.

On my "Your Museum" all my completed tasks/tablets have reset to zero!! I thought it should show the total number of times you finish a tablet.

is the airship going to be rebalanced too? because, 8 fp and only 15 guild goods is not going to be enough to make it into my main city :p besides, last level does not add any fp at all, normally its *the* level that makes it most interesting and here it is nowhere near the case for that :p just adding 2 fp extra on last level (to make it 10 fp) might change my mind though...

Arwaren

Squire
is the airship going to be rebalanced too? because, 8 fp and only 15 guild goods is not going to be enough to make it into my main city :p besides, last level does not add any fp at all, normally its *the* level that makes it most interesting and here it is nowhere near the case for that :p just adding 2 fp extra on last level (to make it 10 fp) might change my mind though...
With the Blue Galaxy, you have a chance to produce 16 forge points... This building is fine. We have a lot of events with a lot of buildings... if you think you don't build this because you think it is a little weak you wait for another event.

DeletedUser9263

I think that the globe should be the opposite of the carousel. They are both 3x3, so if you give them the same happiness for both, keep the carousel's attack and defense, and give the globe an equal amount of attack while defending and defense while attacking it would make the globe much better in my opinion. I personally have a slew of carousels in my US world, if the globe is the same I will get as many globe statues possible to balance out the attack and defense my world has.
(Let me know if I need to make this a proposal)

Arwaren

Squire
I think that the globe should be the opposite of the carousel. They are both 3x3, so if you give them the same happiness for both, keep the carousel's attack and defense, and give the globe an equal amount of attack while defending and defense while attacking it would make the globe much better in my opinion. I personally have a slew of carousels in my US world, if the globe is the same I will get as many globe statues possible to balance out the attack and defense my world has.
(Let me know if I need to make this a proposal)
The event is about to end and probably nothing will change but it's a good idea to create a building with such statistics in a future event...

DeletedUser7107

Still no scrolls from incidents since the new background was introduced

6zeva9

Baronet
there is no "wishing well" in this event?
I may be because it is available twice in each of the Grand Prize rotations while the Shrink kit was offered once there.
Besides at the moment there are still 3 more possible Daily Specials to be revealed

Andi47

Overlord
After Archeology 2019, Halloween 2019 and Archeology 2020 I start to doubt that the golden tablet/book really exists....

Status
Not open for further replies.