• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessire

Regent
best DS, world fair upgrade kit. have a 2nd one at lvl 10 not only increase blue galaxy FP average but you can delete 3 black doorway + 1 SoK. or 1 royal ship + 1 black doorway + 1 SoK. for a player like me, who wants to produce 1000 FP one day (im at 927 per day) this building is a must to have. 9 checkmate squares are just waste of space. (more FP more GB levels per day <3 )

DeletedUser7624

best DS, world fair upgrade kit. have a 2nd one at lvl 10 not only increase blue galaxy FP average but you can delete 3 black doorway + 1 SoK. or 1 royal ship + 1 black doorway + 1 SoK. for a player like me, who wants to produce 1000 FP one day (im at 927 per day) this building is a must to have. 9 checkmate squares are just waste of space. (more FP more GB levels per day <3 )
May I suggest level your Arc, earn fp profit much more than 1k fp a day and lvl what and how high you want!

DeletedUser9666

Inno - when a task is completed and the new one shows up, it is necessary to scroll all way down to see what it.
Would it be possible to put it at the top of the list of all pending event quests?
It just gets a bit tedious after a while to have to scroll down each time.

Fenix

Viceroy
This should not be possible (cleaning and advance using that tile), but it is.

1585920394816.png 1585920436333.png

MOD EDIT: Too large images, spoiler tags added.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10193

We all need attackpower, me less than you maybe.

I don't. I do not like the combat in this game and I have no attack power based stuff unless it also gives some nice FP or goods. I am a negotiator.

Last edited by a moderator:

6zeva9

Baronet
This should not be possible (cleaning and advance using that tile), but it is.

MOD EDIT: Too large images, spoiler tags added.
Nice try at a funny. All you did was clear one tile in the rightmost column to reveal a buried Brush above it and a Golden Idol in the new Rightmost column.
Just the way it is supposed to work. Surprised it took you nearly 4 minutes to set it up.

hypallage

Farmer
This event is great.

My only problem is the gold tablet which is a bit too
uncommon. For exemple, I have found 11 silver tablets
and 37 bronze tablets. But no gold one.
Peraphs, I am very unlcky and this is not so uncomon
but I think this is quite too uncommon.

But this event is great and fun.
Hypallage

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Nice try at a funny. All you did was clear one tile in the rightmost column to reveal a buried Brush above it and a Golden Idol in the new Rightmost column.
Just the way it is supposed to work. Surprised it took you nearly 4 minutes to set it up.

What he's saying is the clearing that he cleared that column from wasn't connected to his main path. Which in past events of this style indeed wasn't possible. Perhaps a player-favored change though? (maybe kitty-corner cleared squares count as connected now?)

Edit: I guess what would happen is before the first screenshot he dynamited from the square just beneath the stones, which cleared the tile that normally wouldn't have been 'connected' to the path and then was able to move on from there.

Aloy GAIA

Farmer
I found allmost 50 tablets, but still missing one. Missing the round silver clay tabelt. Gold I found 2.
Does anyone getting them all?

Fenix

Viceroy
What he's saying is the clearing that he cleared that column from wasn't connected to his main path. Which in past events of this style indeed wasn't possible. Perhaps a player-favored change though? (maybe kitty-corner cleared squares count as connected now?)

Edit: I guess what would happen is before the first screenshot he dynamited from the square just beneath the stones, which cleared the tile that normally wouldn't have been 'connected' to the path and then was able to move on from there.

The edit is correct

I found allmost 50 tablets, but still missing one. Missing the round silver clay tabelt. Gold I found 2.
Does anyone getting them all?
I am in the same situation, 1 silver stil missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.