• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10417

give us more incident. when you need to colect incident you get a 1 or 2 a day. this is not fair
also give us all clay tiles, i got duplicate. never a gold tile.

Arwaren

Squire
Why clay tablets where you can complete these a lot of time has the quest "Buy Forge Points"... I understand that this quest is the main questline(variety of quest)... but I don't understand why this quest is in the clay tablet where the game forces us to increase coins per point

Last edited:

DeletedUser8887

Thanks for bringing this event back.

I have to say that the prizes for most of the clay tile mini quests are really disappointing. I wont go out of my way to collect them more than one.

DeletedUser10338

The grand prize building isn't worth placing as it's rewards to size ratio is low. It offers no attack bonuses etc. I would love to see event buildings that gave treasury goods. With GBG depleting treasuries it would be worth it if it were boosting the guild

jtrucker

Baronet
Multi-tasks like that only display the requirement that you have the most progress with, and you only have to complete one of them for the objective to complete. For example, if you visited 10 taverns, your progress for aiding would not be displayed until you aided 26 people as that's a bigger % of that requirement.
That's how it used to be, but it was changed more than a year ago... Quests with "OR" have two progress bars filling simultaneously and the quest is completed when you reach the end of either task.

Anyway - this quest #28 is BUG and I was gonna report it as bug but Sol Frigoris saved me the work ;) . Hope the moderators passed it up the chain

jtrucker

Baronet
As for the feedback - I love this type of event
About the main price - well, I don't have space even for buildings from the previous two events. I Don't want to progress in eras and all diamond spaces available I have already purchased. So no, I won't probably building it for this reason. And even if I'd like to see better or different stats, I understand that can't get what I "want" in every event. I love getting ATT boosts myself, but I personally know several players who simply don't attack, period. So they have no use for ATT buildings and I believe they are still legitimate players of this game. So it is only fair that not every event has something for the attackers (just my 2 cents...).
The event itself (unlike some other events) is awesome. Thank you.

DeletedUser4421

This may be the first event I skip as the main event building is to big for the amount of rewards received and the second one I wouldn't use as I don't do city defense. Increase the amount of the rewards on the main building and it might be worth it. Change the second building to attacking Armies boost and that would be a good building.
I will not "skip" the event, I like the rewards you get across the board, but I will not place the Airship unless changes are made! It is already an antique the way my eyes see it :-[

DeletedUser8887

I would love to see event buildings that gave treasury goods. With GBG depleting treasuries it would be worth it if it were boosting the guild

This would only help my guilds if we could chose the age of the goods the buildings gave. Our real need is for goods in Modern, PME, and CE. Our big players with big arcs are in the higher ages

DeletedUser10315

Great another event! It has been way to long since we had one!
Some humans are capable of a trick called "ignoring". Cam you Sir. master that ability and excercise it for the Archeology Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.