• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

AID ALL

-Alin-

Emperor
must be A/B, cause i have this feature in my browser and also a new tab in my tavern with 4 new boosts.

It is available on both pc and phone.
Also not sure how ads are working.
On phone tavern and aid require watching ads, on pc didnt, or maybe not this time(with or without adblocker).
I don't mind watching ads for aid anyway, glad this is finally here to be tested and used, it saves a lot of clicks.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Question to those that have the feature:
Are the aid timers set to the time of clicking the button or to the time the ad finished?

Ironrooster

Baronet
did you maybe reload the game? some quests do not update client side - like collect goods when a trade offer is accepted
I did reload the game, several times because of the issue with the Soccer event. One of those may have solved it.
Since everyone is aided, I can't further investigate for 24 hours.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
And it takes around one minute to aid for each, 1 minute hood, -1 minute guild and 1 minute+ for friends.
that is kind of stupid...

will likely not use that feature then... with ads or not
If I have to go through the list anyway for tavern visit, I can do the one click more for aiding as well... and 1 minute is barely a time save...
ok, maybe you can do other stuff in that time, but come on...

Amdira

Baronet
For me a "visit taverns"-button would make no sense as you can only visit open taverns anyway. Thus you would have to use it several times a day. If it would be included to the "aid friends"-button, it would collide with separeted event-quests for aiding and visiting taverns. So I would be happy with those 3 aid-buttons for now.
Same problem would occur with an "collect all including incidents"-button

Thunderdome

Emperor
1651668631006.png
Must have removed it for me (or I wasn't one that get such lol)

Also, this update broke the "switch tasks" for dailies routine. The buttons are gone from there.

Ironrooster

Baronet
When it goes live, I imagine you can start it one city, switch to another and start it there, and so on for however many cities you have.