• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Ages Event

6zeva9

Baronet
Maybe it is a daily login incentive that other games appear to have these days. Running from 1st to end of each month with rewards getting better towards the end of the month but only if you have logged in each day.
This one being the largest one with the 31 being greyed out for 5 times a year.

Emberguard

Emperor

Amphistaff

Farmer
I was also thinking this was for the anniversary, esp after reading the year in review that was just posted where they hyped up the bday. Regardless of what it's for, looks like a fun new idea!

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I found some upgrade kits so there seems like there might be some other reward buildings too. It's nothing yet they says these have to be for this event, but that would be my guess. Everything is golden or grand and an orrery fits with the space ages and a king and queen also feels quite celebrational.
golden_orrerygrand_kinggrand_queen
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_golden_orrery.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_grand_king.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_grand_queen.png

CrashBoom

Legend
I found some upgrade kits so there seems like there might be some other reward buildings too. It's nothing yet they says these have to be for this event, but that would be my guess. Everything is golden or grand and an orrery fits with the space ages and a king and queen also feels quite celebrational.
golden_orrerygrand_kinggrand_queen
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_golden_orrery.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_grand_king.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_grand_queen.png
grand king/queen = upgrade (new ?) versions of
The_King.png
The_Queen.png

originally from the first birthday in 2013

Last edited: