• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Ages Event

Amdira

Baronet
didn't you just say:
you want to play them for fun
so why should there be any rewards?

I'm just bringing up some thoughts and interpretations - it wasn't my idea
Nobody still knows what was the original intention of the idea-giver as he stopped participating the discussion

If I wanted to play those mini-games inbetween, I wouldn't mind if there would be rewards or not, but some probably would. Thus I'm bringing up both possibilites in my thoughts :)

I guess it depends somewhat on why they want access to events outside of normal timetable. Are they wanting the feel of an Event, or are they after the prizes from the original event? Or are they just after something to do?

If it were possible to play the Wildlife Event minigame outside of the event (without having to pick up currency) that would provide an advantage by allowing us to practice the minigame outside of the Event for the real thing. Which I wouldn't mind having access to that, but only so I can improve my chances at the real event
You can improve your skills for the Aztec's settlement mini-game at Mooing Cat's page as well. I don't know whether it would be allowed or possible to put the other mini-games on external pages.
On the other hand every active beta player has an advantage by playing the mini-games and all other event features before going live Also every advanced player, who has been playing the same event in earlier years.

Last edited:

Beta8576

Farmer
There's more strategy in summer than there is in most events due to the community aspect.

- Do you refresh wheels yourself or let other people do it?
- Do you try to go for the prize as soon as it shows up, or do you try to wait til someone's cleaned some of the crap off the board?
- Which wheels are worth actually going for given that you're likely to run out of spins and then see even-better opportunities later. But if you wait too long, you might wind up spinning on worse ones.

As for my wish, I'd love to see st patricks bite it :p But I'd bet on spring since there's st pat's spoilers. And since the lily pad hopping game is just a different skin on football and soccer events... it seems a very likely candidate to become something different.
I am not a fan of St Patricks either. I'm retired, and yet it is a waste of my time. Way too much time consuming!