• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Hero/Fellowship Event

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
event_pass_chest_gold_duo-f2e52d054.png

About the double pass chest image, I've had a look at Sunrise Village, another Inno game, where they might already have something similar to this - a free Grand Prize line, the Premium line and an Event Currency line, both under a pay wall. Wonder if they'll take an inspiration there and apply that here too.

CC09qmu.png

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
event_pass_chest_gold_duo-f2e52d054.png

About the double pass chest image, I've had a look at Sunrise Village, another Inno game, where they might already have something similar to this - a free Grand Prize line, the Premium line and an Event Currency line, both under a pay wall. Wonder if they'll take an inspiration there and apply that here too.

CC09qmu.png
So, invest 130 currency and get... currency back? Or are this lightning thingies a resource?

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Lightning thingies (energies) are a currency you spend on the event, in our case that would be travel rations, so the idea behind it is to give you some currency back as you progress through the event. ZockIt has an overview covering this, but I doubt we would see it in the same form here, most likely just direct currency rewards. Unless of course the plan is completely different and this is one big goose chase.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Lightning thingies (energies) are a currency you spend on the event, in our case that would be travel rations, so the idea behind it is to give you some currency back as you progress through the event. ZockIt has an overview covering this, but I doubt we would see it in the same form here, most likely just direct currency rewards. Unless of course the plan is completely different and this is one big goose chase.
Ah thnx, it's just another cash pass where you can buy a "cash back" line. Looks shady to me.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
event_pass_package_gold_and_silver_pass_cp12500-cbf6715f8.png
event_pass_package_gold_pass_cp7500-f88fd4993.png
event_pass_package_silver_pass_cp7500-6bd89669c.png
25Eur for both15Eur for gold15Eur for silver

unfortunately, this seems to hint to no diamonds option in the plans

PS:
golden upgrade for heroes tavern
reward_icon_golden_upgrade_kit_HERO22A-b8be4ca36.png
shared/icons/reward_icons/reward_icon_golden_upgrade_kit_HERO22A-b8be4ca36.png

also it seems that they will reuse StPat minigame for this years fellowship event:
fellowship_time_skip_option_1-655c9ef2c.png
shared/seasonalevents/stpatricks/event/fellowship_time_skip_option_1-655c9ef2c.png

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
What a delightful prices. Not even a "light" version of the cash pass. Just an additional one and a "value" cash pass to top it off. I predict major backlash