• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Hero/Fellowship Event

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Spoilers can be found here.

So far, only some event pass assets are available. There seem to be two different tiers now - Gold and Silver or both. Maybe one will be available for diamonds, while the other is available for cash?

so, do we get a silver upgrade kit and a gold upgrade kit for the prize building too? silver being the penultimate level and gold the ultimate, obviously? and gold requiring the silver one as well? :p

sounds like extra cash mongering for inno again if so...

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
that would be my guess, but so far all is speculation - maybe both of them are for cash only?
Could be either way, I just hope for a diamond counterpart. Would make sense that the cash pass would include the diamond part. Could also be a cheaper version of the current cash pass.

CrashBoom

Legend
I think there will be no change for free2play players

golden kit after 150 days (maybe a few fragments during the event)

AllamHRK

Baronet
I foresee a not too distant future....

10-level building:
> Get 5 free levels in the event;
> Buy ($15) the Bronze pass to get level 6;
> Buy ($15) the Silver pass to get level 7;
> Buy ($15) the Gold pass to get level 8;
> Buy ($15) the Platinum pass to get level 9;
> Buy ($15) the Diamond pass to be level 10;

And at the end, a beautiful video from inno games stating that the game is not pay to win :D:D:D

Dessire

Regent

10-level building:

And at the end, a beautiful video from inno games stating that the game is not pay to win :D:D:D
That is almost how rise of cultures (the lil brother/copy of FoE) works.

Each event 1 new building with 40 levels, you can get from 10 up to 13 copies (lvl 10 and 13) and in order to have it at max level you need like 60 kits (cause there are levels where you need 2 kits, 3 kits and even 4 kits!!) And if you want more kits, pay or wait nex year to get between 10 to 13 kits as a daily special for free. . So you need like 5 years to have it at max level for free xD.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator

10-level building:

For FoE+ subscribers a slight discount, on top of that for limited time a slight discount for a package that includes all passes. Just sarcasm but pls don't bring them on funny ideas. :p

10-level building:

ehm, each next (higher) pass would be $5 more expensive than the previous one, therefore diamond pass will be a whooping $35 :p

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I wouldn't be surprised if the silver chest is for FoE+ subs and a light version of the gold cash pass. While the gold version is the $/€15 version and the silver pass $/€10 cash pass. With a "value" pack for the combined once for $/€20. This is just speculation. It could also be a test. To see if a cheaper "light" cash pass will be more popular than the $/€15 cash pass.