• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Hero/Fellowship Event

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Why odd? The Wildlife Event was released before the Summer Event. The Summer Event was the first one introducing a golden kit for an older building.
Is it also odd, that the Halloween Event did not have it?
Good point, though might be something for next year's wildlife event?
Can't wait for the golden chocolate factory, would be epic to produce golden upgrades for the guardhouses

CrashBoom

Legend
I doubt that buildings with different final levels will get a golden level

3 golden kits for each version of the final level ?
and then put all 3 into one selection kit ?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator

I think it would be pretty appealing to a larger number of players. Might be easier to sell.

I think it would be great to have a Golden level that has all features from all 3 lvl 7 mountain reserve. Combining the att/def for attacking army from Eagle mountain, att/def for defending from bear mountain and the extra FPs from moose mountain.

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
There are also two new achievements related to event pass(es), which now make a total of three pass achievements. Now with the existing one you can fill the entire row of favorite achievements on display! Yay?
CzgI39b.png

achievement_icons_silver_lining
YW3opB5.png

achievement_icons_shimmer_and_shine

jovada

Regent
And Chrystal kits and after that Golden kits II, platinum kit II, crystal kit II, golden kit III, platinum kit III, crystal kit III, golden kit IV, platinum kit IV, crystal kit IV, golden kit V, platinum kit V, crystal kit V, etc. :p
And of course in fragments , micro and mini , 10 microfragments = 1 minifragment , 10 mini = 1 complete fragment

Bosun

Farmer
I'm I crazy or this is a Druid Hut selection kit????

Druid Hut.png

It's in the event window/texture atlas.

Last edited:

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
I've added infotexts next to infoscreens. One in particular hints this time there will be leagues, depending on number of tasks completed.
League Rewards
Unveiling League Rewards for the magnificent Fellowship Event! Accomplish countless tasks, and ascend the League Rankings. The higher your ranking, the greater the rewards await!