• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Adthen

Merchant
Fighting is forbidden in most religions, and INNO should respect that in the game offerings and remove that!!

Thanks.
Then don't fight. There is an option to negotiate...Check out medal standings and I'm #2 with only 1 battle win.
Ha ha. I know you are being Sarcastic....but I did prove that one does not have to fight to be near the top.

CrashBoom

Legend
A nine piece set and a nine level main building? Unless those are just stand alone buildings and not a set?
the set would be 5 buildings: HAL23C1-G1

building HAL23B1-4 is a 4 level building: level 1, normal upgrade, silver upgrade, golden upgrade
maybe that is the one which produce the main building in fragments

and will the main building again produce buildings: so this time the set buildings. 20% 3 fragments each ???
(there is no selection kit in the spoiler section for those buildings. yet.)

Last edited:
The Black Tower is one of the greatest pieces of art they've ever made, along with the animations, only to be quickly relegated to useless. A golden upgrade for that building would be amazing, although I don't know how they could make it look any cooler.
Maybe gold lining. Just reuse the same animation file.

I'm still kind of scared of this minigame, hoping our brightest figure it out the day this drops.

Zio Dyhos

Farmer
Possibly the best portraits in the game are those at this event, every years.
What I don't know is if there will be a gold upgrade from the Abandoned Asylum. It would have been interesting.

o_O