• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Yeah, it is a shame that the "excavation" minigame is no more. But at least it is not another repetition.
Yes, amen first that it won't be repetitive I can't stand repetitive events anymore and that only change what the event was. And this one looks really nice. I don't remember having a Witch Coven yet as an event building it would be interesting to have a 5x5 a Witches Coven house and a 3x3 secondary building with an esotericism

The old minigame was by far the best in the game. Now we have something probably complicated, time consuming with some stupid cards. And the avatars are all bad / ridiculous. Worst I've seen so far.
I agree with you about the portraits, they are sad, ugly, the worst you've ever had

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
While I look forward to a new style of minigame, it is sad that it appears the old archaeology/halloween event is completely dead while the christmas event was worth duplicating over the unique summer event apparently.

Astrid

Baronet
It's going to be gold, platina and diamond :rolleyes:
There might be even more, extra diamond, ultra diamond and perfect diamond chests. Each available for $15 more. But it's A/B test only, so only players who usually don't spend money will have the option to buy the extra chests.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
It's going to be gold, platina and diamond :rolleyes:
There might be even more, extra diamond, ultra diamond and perfect diamond chests. Each available for $15 more. But it's A/B test only, so only players who usually don't spend money will have the option to buy the extra chests.
Didn't show up in the spoilers, neither silver. From their absence I conclude we're hopefully relieved from that faith... for now
Even though they'll probably add copper, bronze, silver, platinum, diamond, crystal and ultimate upgrades eventually. At least in regards of cash passes it seems no more gets added again. Judging from the current state of the spoilers

AllamHRK

Baronet
Yeah... that game is really gone... bots, scripts and fake accounts dominate GvG and CBG and that's not going to change... and the events that were the last cool thing about the game ended too... events more and more dull and complicated, what was fun and pleasurable in the past, today is not anymore... it really is time to plan the end...