• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
btw my favorite atheist joke:
Thank God I'm Atheist
Personally, I think we should separate God from religion. People associate believing in God with being religious because most religions define themselves as being a God believer, but in a way, so does spirituality, the big difference being that religion kinda forced itself upon people, being appealing mostly to those looking for power & control, that's why so many atrocities have been done in the name of religion, while spirituality, while believing in higher powers too, is more inclusive and nondualistic, it's not about good vs evil but more about integration and self-discovery/improvement...

Believing there is, or believing there isn't, both are beliefs. By discovering something in life you get the feeling of living, not by blindly believing what others say.

Last edited:

.Chris

Baronet
Atheism is also a religion. An atheist believes that there is no God. ;):cool::p
You are wrong.
If you look up "Religion definition" the most common one is:
the belief in and worship of a superhuman power or powers, especially a God or gods.

As in most cases where philosophy is involved it is important that everyone involved in the discussion is aware what meaning the words used carry.

If I would want to be perfectly clear I could have said that I am an agnostic atheist.
A theist is someone who holds to the belief that there is a god -> I do not accept that proposition -> Not a theist -> Atheist
A gnostic is someone who claims to know something -> I do not know (with absolute certainty) wheter or not there is a god -> Agnostic
For more questions just PM me.

And with that I suggest we return to the Halloween Event ;)

I actually liked that the last 2 events were just 1 week apart from each other and not 2. 2 weeks is quite a lot, do you really need such long breaks?
I play on beta and live where the entire year there is at least (usually both) servers having events at any given time. These events in general have gotten so cumbersome and elaborate, the St Paddies event that's ending on live now is ending you pretty much have to be on FOE 24/7. Most of them you have to log in and complete some task daily and on multiple worlds it's just a lot to have to do ontop of gex, gbg, tasks, settlement, colonies, ext.

Will-em

Merchant
I play on beta and live where the entire year there is at least (usually both) servers having events at any given time. These events in general have gotten so cumbersome and elaborate, the St Paddies event that's ending on live now is ending you pretty much have to be on FOE 24/7. Most of them you have to log in and complete some task daily and on multiple worlds it's just a lot to have to do ontop of gex, gbg, tasks, settlement, colonies, ext.
It's your own choice to play on multiple worlds. I've had my portion of trouble to play multiples at the same time and just had to narrow it down back to 1 and then beta just to check so now and then for the events.

Wow, it would be so cool instead of having the golden upgrade of the caravans, we have the upgrade of the house of horrors or the abandoned asylum, the aesthetics are so cool, I hope that next year it will have both soon

It's your own choice to play on multiple worlds. I've had my portion of trouble to play multiples at the same time and just had to narrow it down back to 1 and then beta just to check so now and then for the events.
I'm going to guess that most people on beta are on beta to inform them on their live world strategies, to which you also express difficulty playing multiple worlds and don't even participate in the events on beta. I'm not sure why you replied if we're in the same boat but you want to disagree or encourage less participation and not Inno changing how many events they have per year?

Goldra

Marquis
It seems that the golden kit will be for the tarot caravan. All the event buildings are on the database.

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Updated main thread, just gonna leave mostly atlas group images, as they get changed regularly. Legend window is now more detailed.

D-Best

Squire
Whoa. The first two avatars are ones of the best we had in Halloween Event I swear. Are they porcelain dolls or something? It just looks... terrifying to me, more than the ones I suppose we will get from the premium pass lol

angelgail

Baronet
come on people the 3 sixs been here since i started playing in 2014 an that my most disliked one

Last edited: