• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Julian24

Space Age Mars

Almost all images are now no placeholders anymore. I split the post into "on earth" and "on outpost". Earth [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] goods and 1x1 street-variants: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/space-age-mars.10054/page-2#post-76243 good boosts...
  2. Julian24

Carnival Event 2019

I found the images. First the 2 portraits: The loading screens (both are still from last year) Now the buildings. It looks like we get a set with 2 levels:
  3. Julian24

Summer Event 2018

The images for the Summer Event 2018 are there:
  4. Julian24

New Era

It looks like the new era has it first images online. For now there are only the portaits and unit-images. I will add more images, when I find more. goods (new ones are on the top with a white background)
  5. Julian24

New achievements?

I found images I never saw before (like the missle). Does anyone know, if these were added recently?
  6. Julian24

Halloween Event 2017

7. Julian24

Mahatma Gandhi - Event

Here is the new avatar: and the building:
  8. Julian24

Summer Event

Here are the pics of the summer event building: