• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Halloween Event 2017

Julian24

Viceroy
portrait_254.jpg
portrait_255.jpg

Buildings:
A_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus17.png
cultural building
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus17.png
residential building

DeletedUser5097

portrait_254.jpg
portrait_255.jpg

Buildings:
A_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus17.png
cultural building
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus17.png
residential building
Dear Julian your my hero, thanks so much for this.:D

Wow Inno this gothic like style is so amazing. Hmmm, I see that SCP049 comes
to play with us. Oh eh I mean he comes this Halloween to aid, he will ''cure'' us and he
is the ''cure'' if we have to believe him, SCP049 ''I'm the cure.'' Kids don't believe this
docter, don't search him, just don't.
I know now perfectly how spooky this Halloween will become and how cool and amazing.:D
You guys should make once a very spooky and sinister rpg browsergame with this style, or
maybe a dark theme future?:p Would be realy amazing.
This is so amazing the dev. team should get a huge award for this great stuff. If I was able
to give the dev. team some how a award for this...:)
Halloween event and Winter events where always my favorite in FoE, but with this
my love for Halloween grows much stronger. I love this.

SCP049, or better known as docter or plague docter: ''Greetings, don't be afraid.'' ''Still resistance,
begins the cure.'' He is a dark plague docter from a urban legend. He claims to find a way to ''cure''
death itself, but became a very dark creature and tries to ''cure'' people. Some believe that if the
urban legend is true, he is the modern reason of zombies, or the father of zombies. However I have
to strongly said that non scp is real if your searching it and he is also not real.
However in the dark past of Europe the most dangerous epedemic ever striked. Many people died
from plague. It's also known as ''the black death'' and killed almost everyboddy. This illness is still
not fully cured. Anyways the docters of that age where aware that some illnesses where spread
thrue the air. This is why they use this masks, but the plague isn't from a virus, it's from flees.
The docters of this age are well known as the plague doccters and tried what ever they can do
to cure it.

Silveralius

Squire
Image to upgrade kit graveyard.
inventory_upgrade_kit_graveyard.png

And text to upgrade kit graveyard.

"Upgrades your Graveyard to an improved version that will grant more happiness. Upgrade your Graveyard up to five times for an even bigger effect!"

Pafton

Viceroy
Image to upgrade kit graveyard.
inventory_upgrade_kit_graveyard.png

And text to upgrade kit graveyard.

"Upgrades your Graveyard to an improved version that will grant more happiness. Upgrade your Graveyard up to five times for an even bigger effect!"
Inno's greed has finally reached the last level. Congratulations Inno, on finally breaking the tradition of a player receiving only one graveyard per year.

On second thought, not yet, but I'm betting Inno's profits that they will introduce a confectionery upgrade kit too and finally end even that tradition too.

DeletedUser7059

ncshsg: Agreed, that is realy bad idea. Thanks for destroing advantage of long time playing players. :mad:
Until now, newbie can buy biggest graweyard only by diamods once or two times per event by spending a lot of diamonds in special offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silveralius

Squire
Who like bat?
Some feature to event.
rWrUzrpSR5WbsGN3Lvp78A.png

Let's open this in another panel.

The residential building will be animated.

zvXL9IbyRIq_ivIcS7R3Sg.png

Event Quest Overview from Android.

JJcGM6aCSSyCaRdBoT3EFQ.png

Loading screen:
Mordor incoming for us.

HAL_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

And new achievement
rED2NGghTvq_JgkcX9cFXA.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser5653

Really nice. But I have to say one thing. Not Mordor, more like Minas Morgul (although Mordor is an area and MM a city, so at the end, it's not wrong, but I like keeping things straight). ;):D

DeletedUser4379

' . . . Upgrade your Graveyard up to five times for an even bigger effect!"
What? Upgrade 5 times?

Just how large is this 'Woah . . Duuude. Was-That-a-Plague-or-What?' Graveyard gonna be?

DeletedUser8489

large enough that you will have to buy at least 6 expansions ... LOL

qaccy

Emperor
I'm still over here being upset that there was no new Confectionary upgrade last Winter. I'm guessing Inno decided that the Legendary Confectionary is 'good enough' that they could skip a year on it or perhaps even keep that as the final upgrade permanently. Meanwhile, the graveyard continues to see upgrades since culture buildings are even less useful these days, especially if you've been playing long enough to have one of the larger versions. *grumble grumble*

DeletedUser

What? Upgrade 5 times?

Just how large is this 'Woah . . Duuude. Was-That-a-Plague-or-What?' Graveyard gonna be?
4 times already happened in the past :rolleyes:

so you don*t upgrade your biggest graveyard 5 times

it is the original 3x3 graveyard which can be upgraded 5 times

but let's hope this is not an screwjob for the older players and they give out 5 upgrades in one event

large enough that you will have to buy at least 6 expansions ... LOL
it don't even need 2 full expansions

3x3 -> 4x3 -> 5x3 -> 6x3 -> 7x3 -> 7x3

Fairy Lily

Steward
3x3 -> 4x3 -> 5x3 -> 6x3 -> 7x3 -> 7x3

Is the last 7x3 the new one coming with this event?

I failed the first Halloween event when I started playing because I started 4 days before halloween. Last year I got the 3x3, but it would be nice to get to upgrade it maybe 2 times.
That should be a reasonable amount and gives everyone a chance to get a bit of an upgrade and not step on long-term player toes, hopefully.

But I understand how it would be unfair if everyone got a chance to fully upgrade it to the max for everyone that had to wait all those years.