• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Mahatma Gandhi - Event

Julian24

Viceroy
Here is the new avatar:
portrait_253.jpg
and the building:
A_SS_MultiAge_GandhiBonus17.png

Thanks to @ncshsg

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Marquis
Not another one?! We've already got a Gandhi avatar, much like we've now got two Marilyn Monroe avatars!
If we're following that trend, can we please have an Indiana Jones historical event to give us a second Jones avatar? All the quests can be GE based - questing through the jungle, with an Ark of the Covenant grand prize!

Pafton

Viceroy
You all will be disappointed. Its a culture building, and even if it does have a side extra boost (s), the main thing it provides is happiness.

DeletedUser7952

You all will be disappointed. Its a culture building, and even if it does have a side extra boost (s), the main thing it provides is happiness.
Where did you find this info?

DeletedUser

happiness only --> easy decission: don't build
useful extra boost --> need to build and it wastes an aid every day

so a lose / lose situation

Zolhex

Merchant
Ok so I was without power for a few days as such I missed the quest list if anyone could drop me the events quest line I'd like to have it for my guild on live thanks. (I really hate hurricane season here in Florida)