• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Summer Event

Julian24

Viceroy
Here are the pics of the summer event building:
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetA17a.png
decoration 2x2
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetA17b.png
decoration 2x2
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetA17a.png
residential building 4x4
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetA17b.png
residential building 2x2
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetA17c.png
residential building 2x2
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetB17a.png
decoration 1x1
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetB17b.png
decoration 1x3
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetB17a.png
residential building 1x1
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetB17b.png
residential building 1x3
A_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonusSetB17a.png
cultural building 4x4

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian24

Viceroy
Yeah, I tried many things out, because I knew the images had already been uploaded. So I tried different variants, but could not find the right ones. With a little bit of help I could figure it out. :)

DeletedUser4379

I dunno.
We're missing some sort of a Resource Building here. If I had to guess (I don't, but I will) I think it will come from Set 2. Maybe one, or both of the 'long' ones.

Julian24

Viceroy
There is no building with an P in the link, so there will not be any production building in one of the sets. From the sets we already have none has an production building.

Keritan

Squire
I thought I saw a thread a few days ago that had the loading images and a couple pics of both sets all together. Was I dreaming?

Anyhow, I can see that Set1 would be the 4x4 with 2 each 2x2 on each side to make a 8x4. So Set 2 would be a 4x4 in middle with a 1x3 and 1x1 on each side? making it a 6x4? Does that make sense?

Does look cool, and like it will be real fun to try to get them all.

Julian24

Viceroy
I added the sizes of the buildings. If you look at the loading screen you can guess the building sizes very easily. ;)

DeletedUser3741

.... but in the loading picture they look the same size. :confused:

The sizes are for sure 8x4 & 6x4.
On loading screen pic they look almost the same because the lower side parts are not perfectly aligned. There is a bigger gap between the garden part and the left pieces and create a optical "illusion" to give you the impression of the same size

13ydu8w.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8231

i am guessing it will be a few days before any numbers on the boosts the buildings give and what has to touch what and what needs roads to make it go and all that?

DeletedUser8119

Does anyone have a list of all the quests yet? I am missing 3/18 on the daily quests. Thanks.