• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Solution for some specific HA issues.

Dear players I've seen a lot of you having trouble with Hardware Acceleration. I too had my fair share of sluggishness until I found a solution that fixes the problem for me and my computer. The problem in this case is that for some reason, the computer does not want to use GPU with HA, but...
  2. Not A Bug: AI conquered sector it has no connection to.

On PE GVG map, our guild just lost a sector to aggressive AI. Problem is the hex we lost is not connected to any AI provinces. Hex info: PE GVG map, coordinates: 34, 8 Image: http://i.imgur.com/6o3Ggn1.jpg Also I have a feeling that our defence armies have lost a lot of health...
  3. Fixed on Beta: Winter event: Wrong age for Gate Statue West

I won Gate Statue West from winter event. However it is Bronze age (+38 happiness) and I'm at the end of PE.
  4. Cannot Reproduce: Flash crash at 100%

Since yesterday, I haven't been able to log into my account. The game loads to 100%, then the entire flash plugin crashes. Logging in to other servers works fine so the problem might not be in my end.. Browser: Chrome with Pepper Flash
  5. Fixed on Beta: PE Nutcracker provides less happiness than Ind. A

I won Nutcracker from summer event, so I have now both PE and Ind. A nutcracker. Ind. A nutcracker gives 205 happiness PE nutcracker gives 189 happiness 1.07.16757 (08.08.2013 9:44), Nyxx (4111), zz1, en_US, LNX 11,8,800,115, Linux, Chrome/29.0.1547.32, 1301x660
  6. Fixed on Beta: Main story quest line halt: Stuck after no sectors to acquire

I am doing the main story quests. I'm almost finished conquering Gorski, which has unconquered 1 sector left. I get quest 'Slow and Steady' in which I have to acquire 5 sectors. After acquiring the last sector in Gorski (also last one in PE), I have no more sectors to acquire, and can't...
  7. Not A Bug: Quests' diamond->medals switcher reset.

On repeatable quests that give random reward and can give diamonds, it used to be so that you can receive diamonds only once, after that they're replaced with medals. Now I've done 2 quests (unbirthday & R'lyeh), both from which I've received diamonds long time ago, and I was able to get...
  8. Quest: Dominate the Industrial age

In the quest 'Dominate the Industrial age' one of the success conditions is 'Have 3 of each military unit from the industrial age'. However the only Industrial age units I have are 8 riflemen, yet this condition is marked as (3/3) completed. So the bug here is that while text requires 3...
  9. Not A Bug: IA merchant names wrong?

Hi In AI trades (those with 10:1 ratio), other ages have 'XXX merchant' as the counterparty, but in IA goods they have goods building name like 'Whaling station' or 'Textile Mill' instead of something like 'Textile Merchant'.
  10. Contact Support: Missing expansion

I have a missing expansion problem again. I had 2 expansion to buy with coins, I bought one and placed it. Now when I go to expansion tab, it only shows diamond and victory expansions, and the one I still had is missing.
  11. Cannot Reproduce: St. Marks: No goods given.

Another bug with St. Marks. When I try to collect the goods bonus from it, all I get a big red zero and a goods symbol. I have received the goods as I should have couple of times in the past, but now I've got the red zero twice in a row. Unfortunately I don't have screenshots, I will take some...
  12. Not A Bug: Porcelain manufactory: No names for production items

Porcelain manufactory has no names for the amounts that can be produced (like can of coffeebeans/bag of coffeebeans in coffee manufactory for example), it only says Porcelain manufactory above all production items.
  13. Cannot Reproduce: St. Marks: Coin production bonus uses get used...somewhere.

Something keeps eating away those 90 coins production uses I get from St. Marks. I have done a lot, but I know I haven't done a single coin collection and I'm down to 38/90. Also, the number of coin bonus uses does not update unless the right sidebar is first hidden and then made to re-appear...
  14. Not A Bug: St. Marks: Coin bonus tip alone does not cause sidebar to appear

The sidebar on the right which has the coin production bonus info from St. Marks does not appear unless there is something else on the sidebar than the production info.
  15. Feedback Quest: Swords and Sorcery - a bit too steep costs?

For a while now, I've had Swords and Sorcery quest hanging about. The quest requires me to a) collect 60k supplies b) have 2 academies AND 2 libraries. Now, academy costs 115k coins and 111k supplies. Library costs 81k coins and 111k supplies. In total the quest requires me to spend 392k...
  16. Contact Support: Exotic goods vendor: Failure to trigger quest condition

I got quest from Ragu (Pacify them) which requires me to 1) build cultural building from LMA or CA 2) gain 800 happiness. I built exotic goods vendor (CA culture building) but this didn't trigger the quest condition to go green. 0.18.9997 (27.09.2012 14:40), Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686)...
  17. Fixed on Beta: Main questline broken?

I had couple ragu quests relating to new provinces in Colonial age, and the newly revealed provinces. However then the questline jumps to 'Scout province east of moravaria'. But that province is still covered in clouds and thus unscoutable. Since it's a mainline quest, it cannot be skipped and I...
  18. Feedback Diamonds misspent easily by misclicking a building

It's too easy to accidentally activate the premium production boost of buildings. A player in later stages of game has 50-60 buildings which all need to be clicked in rapid succession to collect coins/supplies. It is way too easy to accidentally activate the double production feature. I've done...