• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Flash crash at 100%

Nyxx

Merchant
Since yesterday, I haven't been able to log into my account. The game loads to 100%, then the entire flash plugin crashes. Logging in to other servers works fine so the problem might not be in my end..

Browser: Chrome with Pepper Flash

Last edited:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I think it is partially solved... and possibly part of a larger/other problem.
Since the introduction of the Progressive Era I experience frequent crashes of the flash plug-in, especially after/during I visit PE cities. I did not report this yet, because it is known that the combination of shockwave flash and an Apple computer can create probs of this kind, however lately I hear from more players with other types of operating systems that they also experience these probs more frequent. Usually it starts with a slowing down of the game as a whole which ultimately results in a crash of the flash plug-in.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4040

Open up Google Chrome and in the address bar type - chrome://plugins/
You will then see a Details link over to the right-hand side of the page. Click the + and you’ll see a long list of the installed plugins in detail.
Look in the Flash section and find the line which has the text - \pepflashplayer.dll
Click the Disable link next to this line and restart the browser.