• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Quests' diamond->medals switcher reset.

Nyxx

Merchant
On repeatable quests that give random reward and can give diamonds, it used to be so that you can receive diamonds only once, after that they're replaced with medals. Now I've done 2 quests (unbirthday & R'lyeh), both from which I've received diamonds long time ago, and I was able to get diamonds from them again.

1.05.15812 (04.07.2013 14:30)

DeletedUser2752

It's always possible to receive diamonds. It's a "random" reward. Unless you're now getting diamonds every single time from the same quest, it's not a bug

DeletedUser

You can receive diamonds from every quest type once per era.
The two postings above suggest that you could always get diamonds which is not true.

DeletedUser2752

You can recieve diamonds from the same quest mulitple times. The chances drop below 1% after the first time though. (If I was wrong, I'm pretty sure that the Community Manager would of corrected me ;))