• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quest: Swords and Sorcery - a bit too steep costs?

Nyxx

Merchant
For a while now, I've had Swords and Sorcery quest hanging about. The quest requires me to a) collect 60k supplies b) have 2 academies AND 2 libraries.

Now, academy costs 115k coins and 111k supplies. Library costs 81k coins and 111k supplies. In total the quest requires me to spend 392k coins and 444k supplies.

I think that's way too steep cost for the quest. I have no need for even single academy or library. Also, the quest is unskippable and this high cost also blocks the rest of the questline (I assume there are more quests in this line).

Also, why would colonial age quest require buildings from previous age? Assuming it's CA quest since it gives CA goods as reward.

DeletedUser

Hi Nyxx,

This is actually an optional quest from the Late Middle Ages Bonus content. The bonus content is intentionally a bit harder to achieve. If you think it is not worth the effort, I suggest you follow the regular Colonial Age content.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Hi Nyxx,

This is actually an optional quest from the Late Middle Ages Bonus content. The bonus content is intentionally a bit harder to achieve. If you think it is not worth the effort, I suggest you follow the regular Colonial Age content.

Regards,

Anwar

Hi Anwar, I hope u will read this =)

"an optional quest from[...]" ? Nyxx said, it's not skipable, so it's not "optional" ;)
As u said, "The bonus content is intentionally a bit harder to achieve." --> the most people will be end Late Middle Age or in Colonial Age when they conquere the bonus-provinces. So the most people get this quest when they are already in ColonialAge.
So it's comprehensible that lot's of players are frustrated by these "useless quests" ;)

To improve this questline: Make those quests skipable. Or make more options which buildings to have, e.g. instead of "have 2 academies and 2 libraries" -> "have 4 culture buildings of LMA or CA" or maybe more or specific ones.

DeletedUser

"an optional quest from[...]" ? Nyxx said, it's not skipable, so it's not "optional" ;)

It's optional in the sense that it does not impede your progress in the main quest line.

To improve this questline: Make those quests skipable. Or make more options which buildings to have, e.g. instead of "have 2 academies and 2 libraries" -> "have 4 culture buildings of LMA or CA" or maybe more or specific ones.

I'll forward that feedback to our quest writer.

Regards,

Anwar