• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Main questline broken?

Nyxx

Merchant
I had couple ragu quests relating to new provinces in Colonial age, and the newly revealed provinces. However then the questline jumps to 'Scout province east of moravaria'. But that province is still covered in clouds and thus unscoutable. Since it's a mainline quest, it cannot be skipped and I can't receive any new quests from ragu relating to the new provinces until I complete this one.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
The colonial age has been temporarily deactivated for an hour, so we can test 0.17 before it goes live on the main servers (without Colonial)

No progress has been lost, and it should be back with you soon.

Nyxx

Merchant
Uhm, no. The province east of moravaria was clouded even when colonial age was active.

DeletedUser

I can confirm this, Moravaria is nowhere on the map, before and after deactivation of CA.

I also have a quest asking me to NOT have guillotines and gallows - I have neither, but the quest is stuck there as well (0/2). The same quest asks me to produce 1000 happiness, I built an Academey plus some other stuff, but only 150 happiness has been credited to that quest so far.
Questname: "A bloody thanks"

0.17.9805 (18.09.2012 13:05), HaekelHansi (5656), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,3,31,232, Windows 7, Chrome/21.0.1180.89, 1916x842

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1232

got a quest to scout 2 provices south of Cragshire (which is ,presumably,still in LMA),but i'm still in bronze age
south of cragshire_Screenshot_6.jpg

DeletedUser

I also have Ragu asking me to scout Cragshire and i'm no where near there I just now took East-Nagach and scouted the 2 places next to it butsince Ragu wants me to take Cragshire I didn't get any rewards for scouting the other two places or know if I should've got a reward.I wish I could get this fixed so I at least know if i'm missing out on do able quest/rewards or not.

DeletedUser

I put in ticket on this issue this morning and its already been fixed.Thankyou Forge of Empires team your awesome:D

DeletedUser

I stand corrected after having been cleared up by the support team: There is indeed a province called Moravaria, it's at the bottom of the HMA provinces. So I'll continue scouting the CA provinces (per definition, they are ALL east of Moravaria). Kind of odd nonetheless. As are some other quests, like giving some spearmen as a reward in CA, or asking me to build a clockmaker while I'm still at the beginning of CA and offering me goods that I will not need anymore once I've researched that tech ....

The last quest of the 3rd questline (forgot the name) promised 5 or 6 wire as reward - which I never got.

DeletedUser1223

got a quest to acquire a province,which has not been even scouted
http://prntscr.com/g4oz0
There aren't many storyline quests between those two provinces, so you simply were too quick on the one before. No pun intended.

I stand corrected after having been cleared up by the support team: There is indeed a province called Moravaria, it's at the bottom of the HMA provinces. So I'll continue scouting the CA provinces (per definition, they are ALL east of Moravaria). Kind of odd nonetheless.
It actually means the one or two right next to, which unfortunately will not be scoutable until you're done where you are now (discretely avoiding spoilers...).
This quest should be postponed for sure, absolutely makes no sense at that point.

Your missing wires should be traceable via support.