• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected What if the next ages after Titan were on a interstellar spaceship instead of planets

The interstellar spaceship would kind of be like a permanent colony that evolves through the ages, with more and more attachments and expansions and modules, as it explores new stars and planets and discovers new technologies, maybe even aliens? what do you think It would be the interstellar...
  2. anyone else cant connect to the game anymore?

since this morning (like 8 hours ago) i cant connect to foe (german live server) anymore; in few cases it tells me i cant login and have to check my internet connectivity, but in most cases it logs me in automatically but doesnt load any of my cities. the loading bar just sits at 0% and does...
  3. Rejected Completed Continents should generate goods and FP

As the title says. The additional goods and FP wouldnt have to be harvested separately, they would instead be added to the daily town hall harvest. This would not come for free though, and there would also be some twists to make it strategical: 1. A continent could only generate goods of its...
  4. Rejected Change the display of achievements

Change the achievement icons into furniture, and make a tavern showroom where we can place the achievements freely and move them freely around to our likings. And on this occasion, you could make the achievements more sophisticated. More levels, more different achievements etc. Maybe add rare...
  5. Do Not Suggest GBG: bringing negotiations in line with fighting

GBG favors fighting over negotiations, there is just not enough incentive to negotiate in most situations. The GBG nerf on the test servers (although i heavily oppose their approach to changing GBG) would fix this to a degree, because players would be forced to negotiate more, but all in all...
  6. Do Not Suggest Castle Sieges (enhanced castle-system)

Let us siege the castles of other players, to earn castle points. It would work like this: A player can attack other players castles, up to 5 times a day. In order to do this, the player firstly chooses the age of the castle he wants to siege. They are not restricted to their own age. Instead...
  7. Discussion Summary of my ideas for the game

Hi, seeing Jubers thread how to make GBG better, i thought i would also post my ideas to make the game better and also enhance the endgame. I had posted these ideas a long while ago on the ideas forum but neither were allowed to be suggested there. A couple of months ago, someone sent me a...
  8. Rejected Summary of my ideas for the game

Hi, i had originally posted each of these ideas on the german forum, because id like to see them ingame, but each got locked because they did not match the rules of the idea forum there. For the english forum, i saw that different rules apply, thats why im trying here as a last attempt to get...