• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Completed Continents should generate goods and FP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
this would enable the players to make strategic choices over the happiness that their city generates
Details
see text
Balance
The amount of FP and goods being generated must be balanced
Abuse Prevention
cannot be abused
Summary
give us strategic choices over our conquered continents
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
has not been suggested
As the title says. The additional goods and FP wouldnt have to be harvested separately, they would instead be added to the daily town hall harvest.

This would not come for free though, and there would also be some twists to make it strategical:

A continent could only generate goods of its age(s).

The higher a continent, the more FP and goods it would generate daily.

A (completed) continent would have to be activated for production first, and the activation would cost

*drumroll*

a permament deduction of Happiness!

and

*drumroll*

Blueprints!

The age of a continent would determine which blueprints are needed for activation and how many. If a player wants to activate a continent which is of the future era, they must pay the following blueprints:

A complete set of 9 blueprints for every existing LB up to the future era.

The higher a continent, the more happiness would be deducted, and the more blueprints it would cost for activation.

A player can deactivate a continent at any given time. If they do that, they would instantly get the deducted happiness back. But once a player has deactivated a continent, they must wait several weeks until they can activate the continent again, and then they must pay the blueprints again.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Ironrooster

Baronet
I'm not sure what you mean by continent. Would each Era/Age's provinces be a continent? or would each contiguous land space be a continent with provinces for multiple ages and thus goods for multiple ages be produced?

Could you have multiple continents active at the same time?

Can I get goods beyond my current Era/Age? i.e. If I'm in Iron Age but clear the EMA provinces, could I get EMA goods?

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately I cannot forward it as the idea did not get popular support

Status
Not open for further replies.