• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Castle Sieges (enhanced castle-system)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
it takes an unrealistic 18 years to reach a maxed out castle without spending money. give the players at something to reduce that a little
Details
upgrade your own castle to lay siege to stronger castles
Balance
has no impact on other game features other than the castle system itself
Abuse Prevention
not abusable
Summary
siege other players castles to receive castle points as rewards
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
has not been suggested
Let us siege the castles of other players, to earn castle points.

It would work like this:

A player can attack other players castles, up to 5 times a day.

In order to do this, the player firstly chooses the age of the castle he wants to siege. They are not restricted to their own age. Instead they could choose any existing age.

Then a castle of a random player of that particular age is being picked by the game as the target, and then the battle takes place, either auto-battle or manually.

Combat Boosts:

All combat values of involved armies would be fully in place.

But there would be a special combat boost system in place to account for the level of the castles which are involved

Each castle’s level provides a cumulative combat boost.

The castle of the attacker provides the attacker the following boosts:

200% attacking boost for the attackers army per castle level
100% defending boost for the attackers army per castle level

the castle of the defender provides the defender the following boosts:

400% defending boost for the defenders army per castle level
200% attacking boost for the defenders army per castle level

(NOTE: these values would be subject to adjustment and change during testing, since they are probably to high and not balanced enough)

As for the rewards:

a)

A successful siege rewards a small amount of castle points.

However: The lower age the target castle, the lower the rewards.

b)

whenever a defending player looses a battle (only the first 5 lost battles a day would count), they will receive a counter that lasts until the end of the day.

each counter (a player can have a maximum of 5 counters at the same time) reduces the castle-points that he receives from doing a succesfull siege by a tiny amount.

c)

losing a battle as the attacker would further reduce the amount of castle points one could win from a succesfull siege.

Rewards in numbers:

The maximum reward for a successfull siege would be 200 castle points, for succesfully attacking a space age jupiter moon castle, while being in iron age, and while not having any negative counters from previous lost battles in effect.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Always want to reach the top without assuming the constraints!!!
If you bring importance to the castle levels, nothing prevents you from buying diamonds.
There you want the butter and the money for the butter!
In addition you offer a suggestion to cancel a premium benefit? => DNSL

In addition you offer a suggestion to cancel a premium benefit? => DNSL

it would take like 9 years instead of 18 years to max out a castle for free, if they added castle sieges as i suggested. I cant see where 9 years would take away from those who bought their max castle with real money.

And you know what: they can always add more castle levels, where it would then take 100 years without castle sieges, and 50 years with castle sieges, to have it maxed out for free.

It will always be a premium benefit.

But it cant harm to add a motivation boost and some additional fun ways to earn castle points. I think this would make the game better

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
And you know what: they can always add more castle levels, where it would then take 100 years without castle sieges, and 50 years with castle sieges, to have it maxed out for free.
Just as we can say that each level gained is an additional bonus without worrying about the tens or hundreds of remaining levels.
Assuming that your suggestion is accepted with your argument, what would prevent another player in 6 months from claiming more to go from 9 years to 4 and a half years?
An ark 180 earns more than an ark 80, you are also going to propose a solution so that at level 90 it gives as much as the current level 180?

Raspa

Merchant
my castle is called "Le Château de Bran" Lol
in your idea the attacked castle can therefore be of an age lower than yours! I remember a time when you could attack your neighbors of any age "we demote" No!
and as @DEADP00L says you can buy castle points with diamonds.
personally my castle is level 12 at 439,689 / 549,900.

But why not a battle arena in the castle with players of 2 different ages max and 8 players in the arena who fight for 4 prizes of castle points ex: 1st 200 points, 2nd 100 points and the 3rd and 4th 50 points , the last 4 a pop-up of encouragement.
To quote you

Knight Roland

"But it can't hurt to add a motivational boost and some extra fun ways to earn castle points. I think it would make the game better"

ArianX

Merchant
No to sieges on other peoples castles and no to different ages, in short, just no.
I think castle should take the time it takes whatever it is, it already gives rewards per level and and levels up accoriding to your own activity, but do agree with Roberto of maybe adding another way to get some extra castle points for those willing to participate in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.