• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Narcissist , there no reason to keep arguing with a narcissist. Her guild she is in is very strong. But it had nothing to do with anything she has done. She acts like a founder which she isn’t even responsible for applications to ASGARD . She claims that she has improved the treasury, which is...
  2. Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

Thx I was not aware of the fact that using the cheapest plays would have made that much of a difference. I get suck into picking the play with the prizes I like best .
  3. Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

What I did not understand is why would you have a event where without spending diamonds it would be impossible to get the event buildings to level 10 . Luckily I’ve been saving my diamond we get from Inno games that they give us for being a part of beta . That I was able to get the level 10...
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

For the the life of me I can’t understand what you have ever said made any sense standing on a bench to make one taller has nothing to do with the fact you said I hide in my HQ without out attacking. I’m pointing out the fact that leagues don’t play against leagues that are not in their leagues...
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

I don’t know how you can say I would hide in my HQ I battle every day until my attrition levels get too high for me to continue. Everyone else in my guild does the same. Getting 75 points with no SC for back up hardly says that I don’t attack on the battleground. We have our guild only once did...
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

What do you think about having no slots for buildings and making this a more strategy incentive battleground. You didn’t address the main problem of forcing small guilds into the diamond league where they don’t belong. I don’t know what country your from but in the United States we help other...
  7. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Owl II we have a common goal small guilds don’t want to play in the diamond league and you don’t think we should be allowed to play in the diamond league. This we are in total agreement. How do we fix this the most important problem about Guild Battleground? If you really want the...
  8. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

What fun I just had spent 65 Attrition for 75 points. I fight until my attrition level is at 60 . As for developing players time n time again our guild built up players GBS just to have them qualify for larger guilds n leave. As for whining that all I’ve ever heard you do ms Owl II you don’t...
  9. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

I agree that the new battle field has more advantages for smaller guilds the only thing I don’t understand is the placement of provinces with multiple slots. They should be more slots at the beginning provinces and less towards the middle ones .getting middle provinces should be harder to...
  10. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Everyone in my guild battle until until their attraction levels reach 50 to 60 ,there for we don’t just sit there without fighting. We battle without siege camps without gaining any ground because 60 x 3 = 160 points. You roll your eyes at wanting to get more than one province a day ...
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

All the battlegrounds maps I’ve played on lately have been the opposite of what they should be. All the provinces with the most slots for buildings are towards the middle. Where they are not needed as much as the are at the beginning of the battleground. This is driving small guilds like our...
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

The weeker guilds don’t want to play in the same league as the strongest guilds play . You as it has been apparent in your comments don’t want to play in a league with equal strength guilds. Since they don’t are not changing the way guilds are match these suggestions have been made to allow...
  13. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

As join a larger guild, would you leave your wife or girlfriend to join a larger guild if she doesn’t want too leave the guild your in ???
  14. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Sometimes there are reasons that small guild don’t just join larger guilds , n recruiting new members is also very hard because the only ones that want to join are beginners. Those players we have many times helped them get Arc ,Alcatraz n other BGS just to see them get what they need to join...
  15. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

You have completely missed the point. The larger guild have been taking over the outer provinces because they surround them with provinces they have placed siege camps on. The objective of battleground has changed to getting as many attacks in without using resources to do it (more attacking...
  16. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Update on the proposal I made about guild battleground: I proposed that if a larger guild that has taken over the map to allow our guild to keep a province that we could place 3 siege camps in surrounded by six provinces has worked out just as I said it would. We are able to with the use of...
  17. "FORGE OF EMPIRES" Trailer Concept SUB [EN/RU/DE/FR]

I don’t understand why you have put this in the forum for discussion.
  18. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

There is a way with this current battleground map that will solve a lot of problems n issues we are having. There a province that my guild can own that I’ll be able to place 3 siege camps in with 6 provinces surrounding it . If I’m allowed to own that province I can give you 4 to 6...
  19. Discussion Settlements, Do you want a new one?

Mughal was a disappointment for me, It took too long to collect all the necessary elements to advance to any of the goods buildings. Having to build collect enough items just to have to sell them over n over was not my idea of fun. Egypt is IMO the best one. As long as they create a...
  20. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Some how you’ve missed the point of smaller guilds wanting to stay in the platinum league. It’s not the rewards it’s being able to compete on a more equal playing field. FYI even though the rewards aren’t as big in the platinum league.We are able to get more rewards with less resources spent...