• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Bullet points to improve GbG:

> Universal number of building slots, depending on province ring

> None to less difference in VP from provinces in the same ring (now it can be 60+ vp difference for provinces in the same ring, sometimes greatly favouring some guilds while putting offers at an great disadvantage)

> 1 additional league above diamond (eg an champion league or whatever ya wanna calling it) accessible for top diamond guilds but only #1 of that league may remain in the league while every other guild will be kicked downwards in diamond league, adding some highly appealing rewards unique to the league and exclusive for #1 of that league as it's the champion guild of that season

> Final & most important make the usage of bots harder. I'm unsure how but maybe something that would go wrong when the very exact point is pressed multiple times or in an pattern. For example forced refresh or just an error message that the system has detected inhuman precision in the clicks and warning that using bots is prohibited with the possible penalties. By an 3thd time an automated report to support with explanation to support what had trickered it. While informing the user that an it has been reported.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Final & most important make the usage of bots harder.
Behavioral detection: a solution for the future

Easily deploy the IPQS bot detection API to quickly mitigate bot traffic with precision accuracy. Identify even the most sophisticated bots which can bypass Google recaptcha and similar captcha services. IPQS can prevent bots before unwanted traffic reaches your website at any point during a user path, such as initiating the bot check before checkout, login, or registration. Quickly deploy our bot detection tools on your website with our easy-to-use bot detection API in JSON or XML format with low-latency response times.

In short, any approach through static rules is ineffective. In today's threat landscape, effective detection and blocking of malicious bots requires real-time behavioral analysis. To help IT security and data protection managers protect their websites, mobile applications and APIs against illegal traffic, bot detection software exists that analyzes 100% of requests.

A simple solution to detect cheaters?
Here are some common activities followed in the behavioral detection approach:

- Mouse movements (nonlinear, randomized vs linear, regular pattern)
- Mouse clicks (bots will often click in perfect metronomes, humans will not)
- The scroll (same as for clicks)
- Total number of requests per session
- The number of pages viewed during a session
- The order of page views (the presence of a diagram like / product1, / product2 ...)
- The average time spent on a page
- Some bots block unnecessary resources in order to save bandwidth: CSS, images ...

vidicecilia

Baronet
Behavioral detection: a solution for the future

Easily deploy the IPQS bot detection API to quickly mitigate bot traffic with precision accuracy. Identify even the most sophisticated bots which can bypass Google recaptcha and similar captcha services. IPQS can prevent bots before unwanted traffic reaches your website at any point during a user path, such as initiating the bot check before checkout, login, or registration. Quickly deploy our bot detection tools on your website with our easy-to-use bot detection API in JSON or XML format with low-latency response times.

In short, any approach through static rules is ineffective. In today's threat landscape, effective detection and blocking of malicious bots requires real-time behavioral analysis. To help IT security and data protection managers protect their websites, mobile applications and APIs against illegal traffic, bot detection software exists that analyzes 100% of requests.

A simple solution to detect cheaters?
Here are some common activities followed in the behavioral detection approach:

- Mouse movements (nonlinear, randomized vs linear, regular pattern)
- Mouse clicks (bots will often click in perfect metronomes, humans will not)
- The scroll (same as for clicks)
- Total number of requests per session
- The number of pages viewed during a session
- The order of page views (the presence of a diagram like / product1, / product2 ...)
- The average time spent on a page
- Some bots block unnecessary resources in order to save bandwidth: CSS, images ...

Perhaps the supports could investigate the complaints of use of bots instead of arguing that they can't violate the privacy of the players (¡???!)

Noname 5.0

Steward
There is a way with this current battleground map that will solve a lot of problems n issues we are having.
There a province that my guild can own that I’ll be able to place 3 siege camps in with 6 provinces surrounding it .
If I’m allowed to own that province I can give you 4 to 6 provinces a day to recapture.
That’s 40 to 60 provinces per battleground that can be recaptured..
The way it is now I’m only able to give you 1 province maybe 2 per day that only 10 provinces per session.
In my country 60 is 6 x more than 10 .
I get to do my attacking backed by siege camps, you get to recapture them .
No more stalls in the sessions . We all get to keep attacking every day with little to no attrition levels going up on each move ( fighting or negotiation) .
In the platinum league I can get over 2,500 points in the diamond league I’m lucky to get 50 points a day before my attrition levels are to high for me to continue.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
No, the chance to get a reward has not been changed. This is the same as in the old map. Only the chances for certain rewards and some rewards themselves have been changed.
Is the chance for a Great Elephant Selection Kit Fragment still 50%? That number for the chance to get a Statue of Honour Fragment was given to us in the announcement last time.

Yugi

Farmer
Guild rankings will never be valid until GVG is removed from the equation. Case in point, in "O" world on the US servers, a guild of 3 members remained in the top 10 for over 4 months. At some point, Inno just has to let go of the rotary phone that is GVG. Sure, keep it for those with tons of time and goods to kill, but stop using it as a measure of guild strength.

As for the new battleground map, the first thing I saw that made me say, "Good god, this is going to be a nightmare" is the fact that the tile names and the flags and symbols are exclusive of one another. Given the new layout, it would sure be easier to direct GBG if those could both be displayed at the same time.