• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

vidicecilia

Baronet
Anyone else experiencing poor\non-existent Siege Camp assistance? In the last few days, it seems SC's (especially 1-2) are not effective?

Yes, I have had this problem with SC and I had claimed to support.
They have answered that there is no problem, but it is not true.
The game is working badly. Constantly, I find in my friends bar people I have not invited and that have never requested friendship to me.

jovada

Regent
I don't see announcement that it will be released on our worlds tomorrow, i see only annoucement that they resolved the troubles on mobile.

And another announcement to watch a video where they "proudly present" whahahaha

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
From the announcement it seems that while all servers will get the new map added to the Selection pool all worlds will be different, so not everyone is getting the new map tomorrow

I had the same interpretation as u...
it is written
will be available starting December 8th!
"starting"
The modification is done for an entire world, ok. But it is not said that all worlds will switch on the new map tomorrow.
Wait & see

jovada

Regent
Yes same as in NL , but they announce only the video and no confirmation it will start tomorrow.

But some say no , some say yes, some say maybe since 10 hours ago , but do you think we receive some clarification !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
Yes and the US announced 8 december hahaha, and you wonder why we have to ask if on every world they make a mess of it hahahaha

As I see it, nothing changed based on our feedback. In this season again there are guilds without any building possibility next to their base. For smaller guilds 2 sectors without siege camps means 11 days on their base.
yes you see right... instead of putting a lot of buildings on the exterior and few on the interior, they did the opposite. The biggest guilds in the center will be entrenched and the small ones will not be able to leave their HQ or defend themselves.
The only advantage of this map is that there are fewer slots to build buildings, so fewer slots to place SCs, the biggest guilds will therefore have less interest in coming to seek and run the outer provinces . So potentially a bit of fresh air for small guilds.

Erongo1

Farmer
The location of the HQ is too different. If you are unlucky you start with 3 neighboring sectors and 0 building slots, with luck you have 4 sectors with 5 slots available. If the HQ is still in an area where there are only a few slots anyway, the game is actually already over because other guilds can have significant advantages here. I don't think that's a good solution and as you can see there is no structured game.

Noname 5.0

Steward
Update on the proposal I made about guild battleground: I proposed that if a larger guild that has taken over the map to allow our guild to keep a province that we could place 3 siege camps in surrounded by six provinces has worked out just as I said it would.
We are able to with the use of siege camps to give them 5 provinces that they can recapture preserving the middle province I place 3siege camps on . Instead of only getting 1 province to recapture they have been getting 5 .
5x10 days = 50 provinces instead of 1x10 day =10 provinces.
It’s a win win for both guilds.

jovada

Regent
And announcement with new video "we proudly present"

We listened to your feedback and redesigned the map so big pointfarming guilds have more chance to outsmart lesser guilds.

We add a button where you have to click each time to switch and see " relevant ? information"

On the demand of most of the players we changed rewards and added coins and supplies and reduced the chance of getting diamonds

And after a few hours this how the map should look everywhere

Attachments

• New GbG 02.jpg
    New GbG 02.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 40

Noname 5.0

Steward
yes you see right... instead of putting a lot of buildings on the exterior and few on the interior, they did the opposite. The biggest guilds in the center will be entrenched and the small ones will not be able to leave their HQ or defend themselves.
The only advantage of this map is that there are fewer slots to build buildings, so fewer slots to place SCs, the biggest guilds will therefore have less interest in coming to seek and run the outer provinces . So potentially a bit of fresh air for small guilds.
You have completely missed the point. The larger guild have been taking over the outer provinces because they surround them with provinces they have placed siege camps on.
The objective of battleground has changed to getting as many attacks in without using resources to do it (more attacking means more rewards)
By not having slots for buildings next to your base is killing smaller as guilds because they are not getting the privilege of placing siege camps thus using more resources for less rewards.
If it was reversed the smaller guilds could capture more provinces to be recaptured by the larger guilds.
It would not take the smaller guilds as many resources to gain rewards.
The biggest problems is smaller guilds are not even participating in diamond league now , if you change it so they could also be able to have the benefit of siege by their base you wouldn’t have the problems of them tanking in the diamond league just to be able to go to platinum league.
For example I can only get 60 attacking done without siege camps,with the help of siege camps I’ve been able to get as many as 200 before my attrition levels stop me from continuing.

iPenguinPat

Squire
You have completely missed the point. The larger guild have been taking over the outer provinces because they surround them with provinces they have placed siege camps on.
The objective of battleground has changed to getting as many attacks in without using resources to do it (more attacking means more rewards)
By not having slots for buildings next to your base is killing smaller as guilds because they are not getting the privilege of placing siege camps thus using more resources for less rewards.
If it was reversed the smaller guilds could capture more provinces to be recaptured by the larger guilds.
It would not take the smaller guilds as many resources to gain rewards.
The biggest problems is smaller guilds are not even participating in diamond league now , if you change it so they could also be able to have the benefit of siege by their base you wouldn’t have the problems of them tanking in the diamond league just to be able to go to platinum league.
For example I can only get 60 attacking done without siege camps,with the help of siege camps I’ve been able to get as many as 200 before my attrition levels stop me from continuing.

Strong gbg guilds will race you to capture sectors with siege camps. Then you won't get any support.

If there is less support around the edge, those guilds will have fewer people fighting those sectors, and weaker guilds will at least get you take one or two and have more options for sectors.

If you want more fights, join a stronger guild or recruit to make your guild stronger imo.

Unfortunately, gbg really made small guilds substantially less appealing.