• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. New Idea Extend QI duration 1h on monday

Harvest time is 10 h(which is great :)), collect in the morning and evening
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

Thanks for the adjustments
  3. New Idea Extend QI duration 1h on monday

Ending time for QI should be 9:00, so that we can use the last production to build decorations
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

I liked the quests in the minievent, distributing similar quests to different questlines is a good idea and brings a little tactic, like negotiate 4,6,8 times are doable together or the various defeat x enemies. The minievent was easy, Im finished already The rewards for the rival event and the...
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Great Job Inno, we have an EPIC BATTLE, Sovereign, Asgard and White Rabbit in one GBG. We have fun:unit: Id like to have this battle once every season, can we have the tournament mode soon?
  6. Feedback Quantum Incursions

that sounds like the bug is not on the blue tiles, but on the red encounters How are we supposed to get 225% combat values in lvl 8/9 without massive use of diamonds?
  7. Feedback Quantum Incursions

QI is too much pay2win for me, you can skip the whole feature. I will probably do that when it goes live The option to buy action points with shards(diamonds) has to be removed Right now only players who spent diamonds on shards or shards on something get their combat boni on blue fields (lvl 8+9)
  8. Fixed on Beta: Cannot delete production nor cultural building in Quantum city anymore

try building more houses, there is a bug in population calculation
  9. Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

5 cottages, 3 roof tile = 650 1 got farm, 4 tailor = -300 1 camp, 1good = -200 total +150, FoE says its 350 +200 in difficulty 9
  10. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I confirm this, Your own attack boni are not counted anymore, at 225% enemy bonus you cant fight any longer
  11. New Issue: QI - Attack and defense bonuses do not apply.

Right now our own attack bonus is displayed before the fight, but in the fight attack bonus is zero (displayed and calculated). @Leones , @Juber This is urgent, we cant fight anymore
  12. Feedback Quantum Incursions

the other path is greyed out, can cant complete encounters there
  13. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Why cant we choose after each settlement again?? Especially on beta where we have to develop tactics first
  14. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Level 8, first encounter: Donate 130 x 12 troops is way to expensive. Compared to Level 8 Donate coins and supplies: 26k coins or supplies compared to fighting 1-3 dead
  15. Fixed on Beta: Exception when healing troops in QI in Army management und precombat army window

When healing troops in QI I get an exception and the game reloads meanwhile I cleared the cache, the exception is still there Healing after battle works
  16. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Big Failure, QI is no replacement for GvG. The fun in GvG was to meet with your guild mates at 20:00 server time, talk and fight together. QI is complete solo play
  17. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Ill guess we will give feedback to several points on Quantum incursions - shall we open one feedback post on each topic or discuss all of them here? My first point is: This will probably lead in later stages to an overflow of the actions points every hour (1250 per member x 80), even with 250...
  18. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

basic strategy for this event: Play Questline A to 3rd quest, B to quest 6 (7+8 wait for Gex 4 completion) C full D to quest 4 (you have to use the time skips somewhere, so lets use them here on quest2)
  19. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

cost for minievent > reward for the St. Patrick part. Failure, rework it please. Change upgrade X+Y Manager to lvl4 to level a manager 1-3 times, remove time skips >2 hours, they are not worth it. Gex part is ok 4 quest lines is nice, keep it The main price and milestone are underwhelming as...