• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Capris

Farmer
Я могу указать на видимые дефекты программирования, если это поможет. В моем Quantum City, когда я открываю ‘Build menu”. Иконка “Quantum Reward” блокирует доступ к элементам в меню сборки. Он также блокирует доступ к значку минимизации для управления окном меню Build.

Я могу получить доступ к вкладкам, но не могу контролировать фактическое окно. Мне нужно закрыть его, вернувшись в бар меню, откуда я его открыл, и нажав на него.

View attachment 10774
Same problem

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
What is the purpose of this pop up screen on the Quantum Map?

What is “GR”
What is meant by “Move” and what are the 5200 units?
What is the purpose of the option “Move”?
Do I receive these 5200 Units or does it cost 5200 Units?

1706816382401.png

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
In my Quantum City there is an icon for “Quantum Actions”. It shows 100k / 100k

What are these Quantum Actions used for?
Are they something I need to produce or are the won in battle?

1706816608512.png

felinebleue

Farmer
I need tool tips, I don't know how to fight !!! and I don't know what is the button (gear symbol) on the left high corner when I need to fight
please help me

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
I cannot add more “Quantum Actions” in my Quantum City.
I have access to the “Add Quantum Actions” option but it is greyed out and not functioning.

How can I make this option function?
It appears to be a user available option. What actions are required to make it function?

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
The “Select Incursion Difficulty” Popup lists rewards for each level. The item states there is a chance to win these rewards for completing this difficulty. Is it a chance to win one or a chance at winning all of them. Is it a percentage option to win one of them, or a percentage option to win each one?

1706817055120.png

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
ARTIFACTS from when it was called GUILD RAIDS (most likely). Fit and Finish overlook....
Thank you. So it is a defect (most likely) :)

Fit and finish? Yes. It would appear this was rushed out of development without sufficient peer testing. Things like name changes and typos are usually caught long before beta.

CDmark

Baronet
Ah, not sure why everyone keeps saying Quantum Incursions and QI. I am playing the new settlement, QS, Quantum Settlement. I spoke with the Forgotten Temple high priest, about the A/D boost in QS, he said he forgot. Well, at least that building has the right name.

I am not setting my phone alarm to 10 hrs to collect QS, quantum stuff.

After it started and I lost my ballistas, I did some QS, quantum sleep.

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
On a “Cleared Node” there is the option to “move” for 3,900 of some units.

Are these units collectible to the guild?
Are these units paid by the guild?

They appear to be the same icon as “Quantum Actions”/ I am unsure what exactly these actions are for and how they are used. Could we receive direction on what exactly “Quantum Actions” are?

1706817511569.png

Thank you

e2m2

Squire
What is the purpose of this pop up screen on the Quantum Map?

What is “GR”
What is meant by “Move” and what are the 5200 units?
What is the purpose of the option “Move”?
Do I receive these 5200 Units or does it cost 5200 Units?
"Move" means you have to pay 5200 quantum action units/currency in order to advance yourself to the node that you clicked on before you can start fighting.

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
"Move" means you have to pay 5200 quantum action units/currency in order to advance yourself to the node that you clicked on before you can start fighting.
Excellent! That clears that up. Thank you.

Ahh... What are Quantum Actions and how does one get more? If they are hidden on the 25.00 Gold reward level option, my Guild is going to be seriously lacking in them.

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant

Ahh... What are Quantum Actions and how does one get more? If they are hidden on the 25.00 Gold reward level option, my Guild is going to be seriously lacking in them.
Maybe read the information they gave us? Some of your questions would be answered then.
The actions are one of a few things that actually do have a tool tip if you hover over them on the top left. We get 5000 each hour. And from the houses as well.

e2m2

Squire

Look at the screenshot you posted up above:

It's just another currency. It gets replenished every hour, plus you get some more when collecting from houses in your settlement.

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
Maybe read the information they gave us? Some of your questions would be answered then.
The actions are one of a few things that actually do have a tool tip if you hover over them on the top left. We get 5000 each hour. And from the houses as well.
Thank you. That cleared that up for me. Much appreciated!