• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

GwenGwen

Merchant
I know my comment won't please everyone, but I have to say it because I'm not the only one who thinks this way:

In clear terms to achieve victory you have to use buildings that self-destruct and then start again and again and again....
But the beautiful GMs which have centuries of history and have been preserved with care and passion no longer serve any purpose, no longer have any meaning. .

What's the message?
Victory = self-destruction?
Price of victory = self-destruction?
As for the glorious antiquities, forget them.
I find it terrible as a message and as an invitation to continue playing.

But where is the Forge of Empires which made its reputation precisely through this long architectural historical way with imperishable monuments for each era?

Last edited:

Rosiemarrie

Steward
Well so far I just find this boring. Too slow to do anything, and once I've managed to build up a settlement it will be trashed to start again.

This feature is something I can only play twice a day on the 10h collection point, then my troops/supplies/goods are exhausted again for another 10h.

Boring, boring boring.

Kronan

Viceroy
I know my comment won't please everyone, but I have to say it because I'm not the only one who thinks this way:

In clear terms to achieve victory you have to use buildings that self-destruct and then start again and again and again....
But the beautiful GMs which have centuries of history and have been preserved with care and passion no longer serve any purpose, no longer have any meaning. .

What's the message?

But where is the Forge of Empires which made its reputation precisely through this long architectural historical way with imperishable monuments for each era?

Echoed over and over again... Fully agree. FoE is NOT build and destroy. QI is. I don't like that!

Directly addressed here by me as well. QI DOESN'T fit what I came here for., OR what I want to play here...

Disposable gaming. = grating experience.

QI isn't helping me put down deeper roots here because it's going in the WRONG DIRECTION for me - and my time.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor

What's the message?

GB (is that what you're talking about? About the Great Buildings?)were created in another game. There were no boosts, except for GB. Currently, it have been completely killed by the event buildings.

But now we are entering a new era. Someone commented on this correctly earlier: there are two ways to get donations from players. The first way is to make high-quality content that you want to pay for. To offer players a bit more than is required for a comfortable game, for an additional fee. The second way is to force the player to pay, because it is impossible to play without payment. FOE has always been a type one game. What we are seeing now is a clear step towards the second type. I've tried several games with a beautiful design and a clever plot. But every time I left, wen they told me, "pay up or you won't be able to continue." I don't like extortion. Everything was different in FOE. And somehow it captured me for 6 long years. And so we come to "pay if you want to continue."
Maybe I'll pay, maybe not. Maybe I'll stay, maybe not. It no matter. Something else is important. The new players they want to attract so much will come to the "pay or you won't be able to continue" game. But they can't offer anything that a new player will want to pay for.

GwenGwen

Merchant
GB (is that what you're talking about? About the Great Buildings?)were created in another game. There were no boosts, except for GB. Currently, it have been completely killed by the event buildings.

But now we are entering a new era. Someone commented on this correctly earlier: there are two ways to get donations from players. The first way is to make high-quality content that you want to pay for. To offer players a bit more than is required for a comfortable game, for an additional fee. The second way is to force the player to pay, because it is impossible to play without payment. FOE has always been a type one game. What we are seeing now is a clear step towards the second type. I've tried several games with a beautiful design and a clever plot. But every time I left, wen they told me, "pay up or you won't be able to continue." I don't like extortion. Everything was different in FOE. And somehow it captured me for 6 long years. And so we come to "pay if you want to continue."
Maybe I'll pay, maybe not. Maybe I'll stay, maybe not. It no matter. Something else is important. The new players they want to attract so much will come to the "pay or you won't be able to continue" game. But they can't offer anything that a new player will want to pay for.
Not exactly
1 Very many players continue to play with GMs, even if only the big players from the beginning of the game. For one simple reason: very well set up, they benefit far more than from endlessly repeated event buildings .

2 As for the history of money, it's a reality that everyone knows, if you pay you get more, if you don't pay you get less and/or with more difficulty. It is a free choice that the game accepted and applied, leaving it open to all. Me too like you maybe yes maybe no, yesterday today tomorrow, mystery.

3 But it is the denaturation of the spirit of the game that leaves me speechless, disturbs me and disappoints me. As you say, it's another game, not/more foe.

I only hope I'm alarmed for nothing.

*Verifying the big guild reward is after 6 seasons and not after each.
*Does the full amount pay to every player in the guild or is it divided?
*What about players that join the last season?

Shelby GT500

Merchant
Realy not impressed by Qi so far realy far from a good replacement for gvg
But it would very well replace any existing 1.0 cultural colony and those to come...
What I like most are the battle points that IQ gives us. I don't know why it gives so much, they could give a lot less

Last edited:

kaluha

Merchant
Thank you, Inno, for answering my question :) .
It is important to know, because it change the way I am going to build.

I still hope you change it in a longer period, but for now it means building not to expensive buildings I think, because you will loose them very soon.

I put my question in the Q&A forum, and got a quick answer.

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
The QI Game seems really unbalanced, the costs of everything is just too high, and still, the biggest disappointment, is that you didn't even create something new, like you do with a new Age or a new Settlement, you just reused Iron Age buildings... added an event like pass, and called it a new feature... much shame... both the size and cost of building & troops/goods is very unbalanced, please fix. Also forcing people to log in every 10 hours is idiotic, add multiple production options, some can stay all day and play, and some can only log in once for a few hours...

Last edited:

angelgail

Baronet
The QI Game seems really unbalanced, the costs of everything is just too high, and still, the biggest disappointment, is that you didn't even create something new, like you do with a new Age or a new Settlement, you just reused Iron Age buildings... added an event like pass, and called it a new feature... much shame... both the size and cost of building & troops/goods is very unbalanced, please fix. Also forcing people to log in every 10 hours is idiotic, add multiple production options, some can stay all day and play, and some can only log in once for a few hours...
1 x a day for like 30 minuets for me