• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Idea Overview of red/blue attack/defense boosts in QI

Matteozzzo

Squire
Reason
There are so many different boosts and one needs to know which is available in each node.
Details
Simply add the overview in one of the town halls (main city or QI settlement).
Balance
No balance required.
Abuse Prevention
No possible abuse.
Summary
Add an overview of all the boosts one has for QI.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I didn't find any similar suggestions.
Please add an overview of all the boosts one has for QI, like the overviews we already have for GBG and GE.
You could add this info in the main city's town hall or in the QI settlement's town hall.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
Please add an overview of all the boosts one has for QI, like the overviews we already have for GBG and GE.
You could add this info in the main city's town hall or in the QI settlement's town hall.
this is a fundamental requirement and I for one can not believe QI was released without this info readily to hand, I would say it would be best placed in QI town hall but either main town hall or QI town hall it is very much needed

When you are on a red node your selected army shows the summation of it's red QI boosts. Likewise, when on a blue node it shows the summation of the QI blue boosts. Is this not enough?

.Chris

Baronet
When you are on a red node your selected army shows the summation of it's red QI boosts. Likewise, when on a blue node it shows the summation of the QI blue boosts. Is this not enough?
I don't think it is, espescially when there are multiple nodes to choose.

Or if you want to decide what decorations to build if you don't focus on one of them.
If there is no red AND blue node available you're s**t out of luck.

By your logic the overview for your fighting stats in the city hall is useless as well (it is, but I still like to take a look every once in a while to see where my stats are at)

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I agree, I'm surprised you can't see them in a similar way to the other boosts in the town hall.. Something that summarises how much each building is giving, just as it does for (most) other boosts.

I also agree that the blue GBG and red GE status are needed. Why have some stats shown there are not others.

Alaska Gris

Farmer
If as part of a guild estrategy you have to choose to be red-based or blue, it helps to know your total boost for each color based on different buildings. It could be nice to include this data somewhere.

If as part of a guild estrategy you have to choose to be red-based or blue, it helps to know your total boost for each color based on different buildings. It could be nice to include this data somewhere.
I agree that it would be "nice to have" but, since the information can be accessed elsewhere, it is not "need to have".

Matteozzzo

Squire
Well, I "need" to access this information all the time, and not only when I am in a red node or a blue one.
In addition, when I am not in a red node or a blue node, the information is ambiguous:
I can see the values, but I don't know whether they are red or blue.
That is why I need a clearer overview.

Last edited:

Alaska Gris

Farmer
I agree that it would be "nice to have" but, since the information can be accessed elsewhere, it is not "need to have".
The same can be applied to the rest of the info in the Town Hall if we go minimalistic. But apart from nice it will be the most useful of the lot, because the QIs need planning in advance if you want to decide which color are you going to give preference.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Including an overview of happiness would be nice to have too. I know it's barely a factor of consideration nowadays but would be nice to see what's giving happiness and what's deducting happiness. Alongside all other bonuses. As the game has become extremely complex with variating bonuses per feature.