• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Winter Maze

2. Feedback Halloween 2020

6-10K, its one of the cheapest second event building you can have, offcourse luck is everything, and you must find and play as much dolls as you can find.
  3. Feedback Winter Event 2020

What app I need to use on my phone to play winter event ? normal foe app gives me everything but no event . .thanks
  4. Feedback Winter Event 2020

If I understood correct, at the end of the event we must build 3 bakeries to have the maximoum advantage of each one ? They could be the same bakery right ?
  5. Discussion Fantasy in FoE, it is possible?

Am I missing something? this game IS fantasy ! Future , Arctic, Oceanic, Virtual . . being Iron Age and have Canaveral isnt fantasy ? :P
  6. Feedback Fall Event 2020

offcourse Yes, I finished with 7 selections kits, the Barn and the upgrades of it. I never built the Barn though :) Havent spent diamonds
  7. Rejected GBG - provide guilds the motivation for the battles

sorry my bad, 1000LP is 18000 :P
  8. Rejected GBG - provide guilds the motivation for the battles

There is no way 1st and 6th place have the same prestige. Also 1000LP = 16000 prestige not 18000
  9. Feedback PvP Arena

Last Day I have more and more EMA LMA & HMA easy oponents (I am in EMA) , while after being #2000 + I had 1 maybe 2 times per day. Anyone else finding easy oponents that are okey ?
  10. Rejected GBG - provide guilds the motivation for the battles

No reason to fight ? GbG is the best source of forge points, army and goods . .what are you talking about ? Sorry but you are very very wrong ! Leagues are fine . .maybe another league above Diamond . . but system works ok.
  11. Feedback PvP Arena

sorry what ? I dont understand what you are saying, but every battle in the game (except egypt settlement battles) gives you ranking points, and this is 100% sure
  12. Feedback PvP Arena

you are wrong . . every battle in the game gives you battle points . . test again :)
  13. Fixed on Beta: Settlement, deleting building/deco/roads not possible

Guys we cant play . .common . . fix this asap !
  14. Fixed on Beta: Settlement, deleting building/deco/roads not possible

So if we lose the time rewards cause of this will you give us later the 9 fragments?
  15. RtV and SoH Question

Rtv goods are of the age of Rtv
  16. Rejected GbG - Make equal slots for buildings in every quarter

Every quarter in GbG has 8 "4s" , two of them are the original sector of a guild, in an island that has 8 guilds, 4 "3s" , 2 "2s" and 1 center. My proposal is to make the number of slots for buildings equal per quarter. In every quarter (A-B-C-D) All 6 sectors that ends with 4 should have 3...
  17. Feedback PvP Arena

This is NOT PVP . . its AI vs AI . . we want 1. manual battles, yes, real PvP 2. towers back thanks
  18. Discussion Abolish the Players Global Ranking

this is top10 of Greek server n. C half million battles second player reaches 1 billion too in some days . . just some facts :)
  19. Feedback Fall Event 2020

some very interesting ideas here ! thank all of you for the effort showing us :) I like this kind of events that provide us with buildings we can go as far our imagination can go with the kits we ve earned . . This is something you must earn, all of it, and place it in your town regarding your...