• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2015

So, it looks like they are planning on starting the Winter Event quests on the main servers on the 17th of December instead of the 22nd according to the 5 added quests?

DeletedUser

Thank you for posting all screenshots redred you have helped us all out by doing so as it has been a nightmare in trying to keep the quest event information straight for those of us that are recording the information for our other worlds ^_^'

From what Zarok has just posted (19th of November):

"We added new quests to the beginning of the event quest line.
Once you have completed the new ones, you may have to wait a few days for the next quest to appear (as by doing the new quests you are now too far ahead in the quest line and need to wait for the quests and dates to sync up again) then the next quest will come after the timer countdown as usual."

Personally, this is what I think is going to happen after reading her statement is that the 5 quests that we were required to do yesterday will now be slotted into the beginning of the actual questline when it starts for real on the main servers & the quests that we were given to do at the beginning of this event here on the beta server (the first 7 days worth of quests for frosty) will then follow one from these new 5 quests so if this is correct then Frosty will not appear until Day 13 now which will be on 24 November??? at which point the questline will continue normally… hopefully!!

Daily specials for each day so far is as follows:

day one: Nutcracker
day two: extra large medal package
day three: large Star package
day four: confectionery
day five: Winter Pyramid
day six: drummer school
day seven: Rogue hideout
day eight: 2 Observatory blueprints

DeletedUser

not sure if I am right about this so it really would be nice to get some sort of confirmation about it from the forge of empires team about this because it seems like a lot of quests now require players to do things on the territory/continent map & this is going to be quite tough on those that have cities that are really far advanced & what progress they can make on their own individual territory maps…

DeletedUser5221

is there any news frosty is still missing en my chat broke down days ago

DeletedUser

today is day 11
we had 12 quests
so I would say Frosty comes back on Tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The 13th quest should be on the 24th, unless I have lost count somewhere. And depending on your time zone you may see it unlock tomorrow night.

Lionhead

Baronet
The 13th quest should be on the 24th, unless I have lost count somewhere. And depending on your time zone you may see it unlock tomorrow night.

I need this explained. 13th quest? What happended to 8th thru 12th?
The 8th was a repetition of the 1st (but on 11 Stars rewarded), the 9th a repetiotion of the 2nd and so on. Will this be the case on the live servers as well? Or will the "13th" quest here on Beta be the 8th on live servers?

DeletedUser

There will be the same number of quests on the live servers as there are now here on Beta.
On the 7th day of the event here we added 5 new quests to the beginning of the quest line, which most people completed all 5 of them that same day. This is why there have been no further quests until the quest line and the dates have synced back up.
The original 7th quest is now the 12th quest, so on day 13, the next quest will trigger.

DeletedUser6770

Answer to Magnus about spécial list :
yesterday (sunday) we had the renovation pack
today is the Pantheon

DeletedUser5994

As per forum announcement the quest will re-appear from 24/11. So far we had 12 quests, out of which two are repetitive. Here is the list of quest we had so far

1. Make population Enthusiastic & build a decoration from your age or 5 from previous age
2. Infiltrate a sector & spend 2 FP

3. Motivate or Polish 3 Buildings & spent 3 FP
4. Build 1 house current age or 4 from previous age
5. Finish 5 minute production 5 times
6. Acquire 2 sectors w/o fighting
7. Finish 1 Hr production 7 times
8. Make population Enthusiastic & build a decoration from your age or 5 from previous age
9. Infiltrate a sector & spend 2 FP

10. Finish 1 hour production 2 times
11. Acquire a sector without fighting
12. Gather 24 goods.
We can see that Quest 1 & 2 are same as 8 & 9, so quest 10, 11 & 12 will be accommodated anywhere from 3 to 7. This make the total number of quests so far as 10.

Will appreciate if Zarok Dai can clarify it

DeletedUser

I can confirm that the next quest, #13 (counting repeats), is not any of the quests you think it is :)

DeletedUser5994

I can confirm that the next quest, #13 (counting repeats), is not any of the quests you think it is :)
So, you confirm that these 12 Quest at beta will be 10 quest at live server. Thanks
It is obvious that quest 13 will not be a repeat and I never interpreted it in my post

DeletedUser4379

So, you confirm that these 12 Quest at beta will be 10 quest at live server. Thanks
It is obvious that quest 13 will not be a repeat and I never interpreted it in my post
Gotta disagree. Quests 6 & 11 both involve sectors. Both (as listed here) are Bribes only. One of these hasta be changed to a Bribe or Blood (for those of us that hate bribing).

In the past this has been accomplished by 'Acquire a Sector'. Of course they could always have a 'Gain a Sector by Combat only', but that just doesn't go so good this time of the year.

Could be a quest - Gain a Sector by Combat, or Research a Technology.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7098

Will the Rogue Hideout come back once more? Or does it only come once?

Same award as yesterday? Still waiting for Shrines of Knowledge, will they come or should I start spending stars on other things? How many days left to spend the stars?