• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Rakshas

1. Discussion A new Era due please

TBH it's been nice not having to worry about RQs in SAAB. Even if they do reduce the number of quests I'm not sure I'll loop again.
  2. Discussion All cities look the same

Inno's answer to this problem is the colonies for the space ages. The inherent problem with the main city is that they are now balancing the game around event buildings and hyper leveled GB's. I really only see one solution for the main city, which is to start giving different skins for each...
  3. Discussion Click Click Click Recurring Quests

They don't exist. glommy's assumption on what he meant is probably correct. Though it does beg the question on whether or not he knows what he is talking about. They are called recurring quests because they're RECURRING. With that being said, hopefully there are a few rq's in SAAB that will...
  4. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Hrm, I didn't notice the RQ's were missing unbirthday. Now I'm not sure I want to raise Marks/RAH/LOA. That's kind of a strange change tbh.
  5. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

What's wrong with the recurring quests besides the fact we have to still cycle through them? Two FP recurring quests is all you need (with a side of gather coins/supplies). I'm a little confused at the RQ complaints. However, I admit I've been very lazy with optimizing RQ's lately, so is it...
  6. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Wow you are dripping with arrogance. It's not that people were ignoring the colony, it's that they correctly predicted what would be necessary and stockpiled what they thought would be an adequate amount. Unlike you, Mr. Great, who apparently stockpiled almost nothing for the new age. Great...
  7. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

We've always known previous age special goods are required for the next age. It boggles my mind that you guys weren't saving at least 10k ore for the next age tech tree. Going from how previous ages work it was pretty easy to predict what we'd need for SAAB. If there is one thing you guys...
  8. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Looking at bug reports apparently the bath house doesn't have aid priority, and it's not a bug. So the unique feature of the bath house, unit production, doesn't get activated unless you self aid (unless I'm reading the report incorrectly). I think this is a bit absurd for a building that is...
  9. Space Age Asteroid Belt

I think 1 year per age released is a bit too long. Hopefully they can crank them out somewhat faster next time, because I'm not sure they can keep the end game players interested with such a slow release cycle. I was late to SaM on live and I'm already really tired of camping there. Unless...
  10. Space Age Asteroid Belt

Yeah I doubt that. As long as they make a good amount of money they won't "want" to shut it down, rather they'd "want" to keep it going. I dunno, a lot of you seem pretty tired of it, so why not quit?
  11. Feedback Spring Event 2020

Has anyone experienced an odd bug with incidents and lanterns resetting? I'm unsure if this actually happened or not because I wasn't quite paying attention. Today I'm pretty sure I had non-zero lanterns. Then I collected an incident containing 3 lanterns. At this point I hadn't checked my...
  12. Spoiler What comes after Asteroid Belt?

Oh what a surprise, a doomsayer mentions a covid19 doomsday after doomsaying about FoE. How about we wait and see what the new age is like, person who thinks FoE was ruined after the Future despite never going beyond the Future.
  13. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

This happened to me as well, just created a bug report.
  14. Not A Bug: Egyptian Settlement Auto Complete

Browser and Version: Chrome, 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (64-bit) Overview of the bug: Settlement Completed far before it was finished (I was on quest 8) Screenshots: Unfortunately I was too shocked to take a screen shot. I did receive the first base reward and obelisk pieces. How often...
  15. Feedback Changes to Road costs in Vikings and Feudal Japan

At the very least please introduce reconstruction mode to settlements if you're going to push this to live.