• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Egyptian Settlement Auto Complete

Rakshas

Farmer
  • Browser and Version: Chrome, 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Overview of the bug: Settlement Completed far before it was finished (I was on quest 8)
  • Screenshots: Unfortunately I was too shocked to take a screen shot. I did receive the first base reward and obelisk pieces.
  • How often this occurs: 1 time, personally.
  • Urgency: Game breaking bug.
  • Preventative Actions: Since this was a 1 off I have no idea how to prevent it.
  • Summary: I was on quest 8 of the Egyptian settlement the previous day. When I next logged in and entered the settlement, the Finish Settlement button appeared.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using N/A

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thanks, we intentionally reset the Ancient Egypt Settlement, please finish the Settlement to collect your rewards.